Author Message

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5236
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:45 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
And your AMD is weirs also... Rolling Eyes

A "kid" is in your pants. Learn how to speak with people.

I will report you for sure Wink

And, if that man admitted that he's a gunadder... that means he was really angry, and obviously you were walling Rolling Eyes  


Are you really this special i have an screenshot where he says it to even prove i dont wall.

You clearly have no brain power please stop before i make you look more stupid than you really are kid
Advertisement

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
983
Location
Ukraine
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:50 am   Last edited by lNTERPOL on Sep 24, 2012 5:57 am. Edited 1 time in total
You're ignored... and OWNED

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5236
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:51 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
You're ignored...  



OWNED

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
983
Location
Ukraine
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:57 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:

OWNED  

I don't know anything about your sexual life... but if you said so, then my message should look like "You're ignored and OWNED..."

Fixed, thanks Wink

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5236
Location
United Kingdom
PostedSep 24, 2012 5:59 am
lNTERPOL wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:

OWNED  

I don't know anything about your sexual life... but if you said so, then my message should look like "You're ignored and OWNED..."

Fixed, thanks Wink  


Ok when people read this i wonder who they will call the dumb one ??????

When every answer i gave has merit and proof every think you say is clearly been proved as a lie......

Who is the dumb one?

pain701

Rank 0
pain701
Joined
21 Jun 2008
Posts
51
Location
london United States
PostedSep 24, 2012 6:13 am
INTERPOL, another person who ceases to amaze me with his stupidity, ignore him power and keep up the good work, that little kid prob crying and raging cause you are exposing him or his friends that hack.

By pain701 at 2012-01-15

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
Joined
26 Sep 2011
Posts
517
Location
doncaster United Kingdom
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:24 pm
m4 ur the dumb 1 tbf n why u ask? cos u rise to trolls, rage alot in game wen u get trolled just chillax dude u got called a waller so what i get accused all the time u played long enough to know if u sound hore ur a waller if u can aim ur an aimbotter just deal with it

brksy00

Rank 0
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
3
Location
Croatia
PostedSep 29, 2012 1:25 pm

m4a1mk3power

u are gunadder? So why u talk abaut hacks? u have cheatengine= hack.. so u 99% maybe use freehacks or something.. U QQ much in game ,, i know u kid... Get a life.. its freakin game... And btw.. Ur clan hacks vs my clan with damage hack.. i dont have prove beacuse i dont fraps or waste my time on screenshots... i just say gg and dodge ur clan.. But kids like u and ur clan suck,,, when u need hack in cw its pathetic.. Enjoy kid... I hope aeria will bann hackers and clan who use hack... U gun add so i hope so u too banned..

m4a1mk3powerv4

Rank 0
Joined
20 Nov 2013
Posts
30
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 20, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: m4a1mk3power

brksy00 wrote:
u are gunadder? So why u talk abaut hacks? u have cheatengine= hack.. so u 99% maybe use freehacks or something.. U QQ much in game ,, i know u kid... Get a life.. its freakin game... And btw.. Ur clan hacks vs my clan with damage hack.. i dont have prove beacuse i dont fraps or waste my time on screenshots... i just say gg and dodge ur clan.. But kids like u and ur clan suck,,, when u need hack in cw its pathetic.. Enjoy kid... I hope aeria will bann hackers and clan who use hack... U gun add so i hope so u too banned..  


How did i miss this comment lel

lSkullz

Rank 0
Joined
01 Feb 2012
Posts
60
Location
Norway
PostedFeb 14, 2014 3:55 pm
they should check coop channel ._.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: