Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedSep 26, 2012 8:32 pm
@Merushii-san wa, what great blessings, that does answer my question. You really put thought into it and made it special.

@Soalai eee, it shows how much I know about EE Embarassed Still, it goes with your outfit, so you have a good eye :3 It looks like everyone had special outfits, even cute-alpaca head Pizza.

@Tiny you two looked great, I love the dance X3 I wish I could have made it Sad Please have a banquet for your 1st anniversary on 9/23/13.

I know this should go in the ideas forum, but I wish they had flowers you could give people for certain events or deeds. Then those people could display them in their residences (or maybe guild towns or special collection). It wouldn't be a bonus or anything but something to give as fun. Then everyone who could attend could give something to the bride & groom.

Val

Advertisement

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedSep 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Valkita wrote:
I know this should go in the ideas forum, but I wish they had flowers you could give people for certain events or deeds. Then those people could display them in their residences (or maybe guild towns or special collection). It wouldn't be a bonus or anything but something to give as fun. Then everyone who could attend could give something to the bride & groom.  

What a lovely idea!

You could always make a suggestion on our wedding thread. We take suggestions there for possible future wedding content ideas, so that all of the wedding topics/ideas/discussions are all in one convenient thread to be viewed. ;3

We'd love to have your suggestion! The format for making suggestions is posted on the front page, under 'Feedback/Wedding Content Suggestions (0008) '. Please, feel free! ^_^

Valkita

Rank 2
Valkita
PostedSep 28, 2012 7:03 pm
Ah, you have a nice thread going. I will suggest it in there. I think weddings would be a good event for EE. I builds a good community :3

Val