iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:42 pm   Last edited by iDerz on Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am. Edited 3 times in total

[Guide] Account Transfer

You want new phone? You want your stuff? Well HERE YOU GO!
Account Transfer Guide
There are pictures below that illustrate how this is done. There will be instructions below in case the picture does not illustrate enough what you need to do.

1}

After clicking "Menu", you should click "My Info".

2}

After you get to your information page, scroll down until you see the button that says "Transfer Account to New Device".

3}

After click that button, you'll be taken to a page that looks close to the one above, but without the edits. You'll click "Generate Transfer Code".

4}

After you click "Generate Transfer Code", a code will generate like above and you should write it down so you can put it into your new device.

5}

After you have generated the code and written it down, now go on your new device with Monster Paradise installed and follow the same instructions in 1 and 2. When you are on the screen as soon in number 2, click on "Enter Transfer Code".

6}

After you click "Enter Transfer Code", please enter in the code from what you wrote down and you're done! You're account should be transferred and you can start playing on your new device.

FAQs

I made a transfer code and decided not to use it awhile back. Now I have to transfer my account since I got a new phone and it won't allow me to transfer. Why won't it let me?

Answer: The transfer code that you made up counted as an attempt to transfer your account. Since you didn't use it in the 24 hour window but still made the code, it locked up your account as if you did transfer the account to a new phone. After you make a code, you can't transfer the account for 90 days. I would send in a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com about this issue if it comes up.

Can you transfer accounts on the computer?

Answer: No you can not. You must transfer with a device and that is the only way to do that. Sorry.

Link back: http://tinyurl.com/TransferGuide
Advertisement

ijjimilan

Rank 4
ijjimilan
PostedSep 27, 2012 3:33 pm
Question: Would it be possible to transfer account using a computer? (logging into Aeria and generating code?)
note: assuming Aeria account was connected to game account and person had no access to mobile phone.

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 27, 2012 7:02 pm
ijjimilan wrote:
Question: Would it be possible to transfer account using a computer? (logging into Aeria and generating code?)
note: assuming Aeria account was connected to game account and person had no access to mobile phone.  

Your Aeria account isn't connected to your Monster Paradise account.... so I would assume there isn't a way to transfer using a computer. =x

Cirdan88

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 2:52 pm
If i transefer my phone account to another one, i can make a new account?

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:08 pm
Cirdan88 wrote:

you make a new account on the other phone then transfer

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

Cirdan88

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2013 3:31 pm
Flareous wrote:
Cirdan88 wrote:

you make a new account on the other phone then transfer  

But on the phone i had the old account after transfer, i can make a new one?