Guyz Do i Hurt ??

LOL it hurts alot Razz

whats ur opinion ?

Advertisement

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedSep 26, 2012 8:53 am
A lot of new siggie makers usually try a technique like this (also popular is a bouncing zoom) but are usually told not to do it for a few reasons;

• 1. Images using these effects often exceed the maximum file size of siggies (which is 120kb. A lot of siggy makers often ignore this rule any way however.)

• 2. A lot of users may indeed find such effects annoying/painful to look at. I am included in this number.

• 3. I personally feel this is a gimmick; let your work stand on its own merit instead of trying to be flashy. I'm all for animated siggies, but I personally prefer subtle variations thereof.

You have been making great progress as a siggy maker, and the only way to continue to improve is to keep experimenting. Don't get caught in a rut using the same brushes/effects all the time and you will do well.

The moment you think you are a "pro sig maker" with nothing left to learn you have stunted yourself. Good luck with your continued siggy making. :3

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:00 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
A lot of new siggie makers usually try a technique like this (also popular is a bouncing zoom) but are usually told not to do it for a few reasons;

• 1. Images using these effects often exceed the maximum file size of siggies (which is 120kb. A lot of siggy makers often ignore this rule any way however.)

• 2. A lot of users may indeed find such effects annoying/painful to look at. I am included in this number.

• 3. I personally feel this is a gimmick; let your work stand on its own merit instead of trying to be flashy. I'm all for animated siggies, but I personally prefer subtle variations thereof.

You have been making great progress as a siggy maker, and the only way to continue to improve is to keep experimenting. Don't get caught in a rut using the same brushes/effects all the time and you will do well.

The moment you think you are a "pro sig maker" with nothing left to learn you have stunted yourself. Good luck with your continued siggy making. :3  

Hey
Thnx for the advance Very Happy

Forgot the rule huh....... Sad
I was just experimenting this actually ....
nothing cool in it Razz

N yh ThnX Agn for everything Razz

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:03 am
This is one of my best of all i made Razz

GB hw abt this ?

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:10 am
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

GB hw abt this ?  

I would have chosen darker variations for the background for greater contrast with your focus render. Your composition and placement are fine, I especially like the interactive text with your render.

Instead of white, I would have chosen a dark grey from his outfit in the very back, also possible a darker shade of red. The bright colors in the background kind of distract from your render because he is equally bright.

You do want the render and background to blend, but you also want to emphasize your render.

Other than that, my only questions is why Orbens name is on there twice lol!

Overall, looks pretty good considering you haven't been making siggies very long.

BL00DYKiLL

BL00DYKiLL
PostedSep 26, 2012 9:27 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
BL00DYKiLL wrote:

GB hw abt this ?  

I would have chosen darker variations for the background for greater contrast with your focus render. Your composition and placement are fine, I especially like the interactive text with your render.

Instead of white, I would have chosen a dark grey from his outfit in the very back, also possible a darker shade of red. The bright colors in the background kind of distract from your render because he is equally bright.

You do want the render and background to blend, but you also want to emphasize your render.

Other than that, my only questions is why Orbens name is on there twice lol!

Overall, looks pretty good considering you haven't been making siggies very long.  

WEll ThNX Bro .. well i already posted in my shop ... n thnX for the tips ... i'll be carefull in the rest of my siggys Very Happy n yeah i wanted to give a little kind of diff. Transparent Thingy to orben ... i just did addition to it to get it a bit Transparent xD ..

N ThNX agn hehe :d