iAutolycus

Rank 0
iAutolycus
PostedJul 09, 2012 1:17 am

Event Suggestions

GM Hide and Seek
A Gm Hides on multi colonies, trade post, arena, etc..... Who ever find the most GM Fleets and kills wins within a certain time limit.

King of the Hill
A certain location is set and whoever holds it at the end of a certain time period wins. Everyone attacks and hopes to be the last one / owner of the location @ the end.
Advertisement

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 01, 2012 1:19 pm
I think we should have more Events that focus around new players so it will add to helping em grow idk what exactly to do but im sure there are many out there arena Evet where guys with certain low ranks if they can show SS of having a 10 wins streak or 15 give em a prize of a new eqp that you get from Pirate lair leg so they can quickly start a collection of nice gear

aa_akbar09

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2012 6:50 pm

more time more gifts

This game loses its charism to attract active players due to wide glitches and other unfortunate problems.. GM should give more prizes to those actively playing this game.. PATIENCE IS POWER!!!

Killdog53

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 9:29 am

Radio Show idea

Well, I kind of did a little of it in the shoutbox a while back and it was pretty fun. I'm thinking that maybe there could be an in-game kind of show where the newer players get advice from the older active players who have been playing for awhile. I mean, it's a way to keep the game active and to have people participate.

(Didn't know where else to put this.)

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedJun 24, 2013 10:08 pm
do you all still live?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."