ShadowRaptorSS

Rank 0
ShadowRaptorSS
PostedSep 22, 2012 3:55 pm

Looking for a Clan

Read for details
Hey im looking for a decent clan that can win at times and know how to take a loss at others. I will be active as much as possible. Im looking for a clan that respects its members and will help them when in need as well as making friendships and having a fun time. Give me a PM or Post here if you want any details about my class preference KD ect..
Advertisement

pain701

Rank 0
pain701
PostedSep 23, 2012 6:45 am
Hi there, i am from a clan called RuJhin. You sound like one of our ideal members and we would love to have you in our clan, if you are intrested in joining us please apply on our site in the recruitment center at RuJhin.com
Pain

By pain701 at 2012-01-15

payneas

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 7:01 am

Sounds Interesting

To "Pain",

Hey guys, would you mind if I played with you guys? I'm looking for a clan. I've been improving since I got this installed onto my own actual laptop, but I could still use some pointers. And it would also be really interesting to play with a group of people.

PayneA

XxdurzoblintxX

Rank 0
PostedSep 25, 2012 7:08 am
Hi there Payneas! We would love you to join us! Please apply in the recruitment center on our site by filling out the application form and i shall look forward to playing with you! We can give you some pointers if need be and i hope you will enjoy our community!
Pain