mi3ja

Rank 0
PostedSep 11, 2012 9:40 am

NAP violation

Epuratore stole my farm
Not a first time he's doing it without any excuses any time so this time im reporting it.
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/84/epuratorefarm.jpg
Advertisement

Wangtien

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Re: NAP violation

Epuratore stole my farm
mi3ja wrote:
Not a first time he's doing it without any excuses any time so this time im reporting it.
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/84/epuratorefarm.jpg  

all farm are free game's fyi

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 24, 2012 4:28 pm
dead nap break thread ftw!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:43 pm

NAP's

As I'm the one that started this thread, it seems fitting that I am the one to kill it. As the Archenar update has pretty much killed Scorp server, a lot of players have either quit or went to different games/servers. With this in mine, I am officially disbanded all NAP's that have placed with GE. As the leader of GE, I feel that this is the best way to get my members, as few as there are lately, a reason to continue playing and strengthen themselves in-game. This will also give a lot of newer players that have joined alliances that are in these NAP's an opportunity to get greater experience with the battle system and builds of ships. Thanks to all that were involved with these terms as an attempt to grow the server. It failed, but we gave it a heck of a shot.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:25 am
lol

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."