Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedSep 22, 2012 11:27 am

Adding Stones to Hero Gear

Instructions?
I have some gear that already has open slots for stones, but can't figure out how to put them in. I also have a few drills to add more slots to equipment. Would someone write down the steps for this?

Thanks!
Advertisement

vampofval21

EOS Founder
vampofval21
PostedSep 23, 2012 11:04 am
I wanted to make a super fancy gif to explain this, but the file was too big for imgur.

Drag and Drop stones into open sockets @ the blacksmith. You do this in the same tab as you add the sockets.

Ranshalvaz

Rank 1
Ranshalvaz
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:14 pm
okay thank you. I was trying with Ida's waraxe and there must be some bug since it has an open slot but it is not lit up. I found a different piece of equipment with an open box, and the box had a gold rim around it. The gem dropped in there no problem.

gmdredd

Rank 2
gmdredd
PostedSep 23, 2012 7:53 pm
Ranshalvaz wrote:
okay thank you. I was trying with Ida's waraxe and there must be some bug since it has an open slot but it is not lit up. I found a different piece of equipment with an open box, and the box had a gold rim around it. The gem dropped in there no problem.  

Certain war gear will not have all slots open to it. I would be more then happy to identify any items that you have. Please feel free to show us a Screen shot.