ZenKiJai

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
ZenKiJai
PostedSep 21, 2012 10:35 am

A path of knight

Knight Solo dung boss with dual wield(No shield)
Hello everyone this is Endranc3 I am a main tank class player and i am from Sapphire server as a guild member of Deity.
It's been awhile that i been playing with this style of mine, which i always wanted to shares it with everyone and today i finally got the time to actually record this video . Glasses on and enjoy! Ah also feel free to leave comment if you have any question. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5cm8UB3BaQ&feature=plcp
Advertisement

Wolfmandave

Rank 0
Wolfmandave
PostedSep 21, 2012 10:58 am
So you made a video to "show" people your style..

yet no view of your "build" ..
your "Gear" ..
What Certs you use ..

just a "im gona show off me powning ****" video ... thats not showing anything .. <sighs>

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedSep 21, 2012 11:30 am
Wolfmandave wrote:

your "Gear" ..
What Certs you use ..

just a "im gona show off me powning ****" video ... thats not showing anything .. <sighs>  

True story.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:03 pm
So, your Knight is basically a DPS with high atk spd and dual wielding ? Doesn't look that legit for me..

Also, what Wolfmandave said. I'd like to know if you're focusing on DEF, EVA, or atk spd the most.

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:44 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
So, your Knight is basically a DPS with high atk spd and dual wielding ? Doesn't look that legit for me..

Also, what Wolfmandave said. I'd like to know if you're focusing on DEF, EVA, or atk spd the most.  

From what I recall from stat creeping on Endranc3 (I creep at a lot of peoples stats ._.), I'm sure his build for knight is attack speed/eva, buuuuut I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

abbadiego

Rank 1
abbadiego
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:50 pm
criss8427 wrote:
Wolfmandave wrote:

your "Gear" ..
What Certs you use ..

True story.  

^ + 1000 No details, no nothing but showing off.

shiro4499

Rank 0
shiro4499
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:59 pm
I think its a wonderful video ^.^;fun to watch at least : D.

So since everyone seems to want it ill put it in a form of a polite question :O .

Do you think you could make a video showing us your build , gears, and certs used for this? (or explain) Since you already showed us your style, explaining it would be even more fun! : >.

MajaMajaMaja

Rank 1
MajaMajaMaja
PostedSep 21, 2012 8:38 pm
People, try not to place negative ideas about his video. In fact, I also main Knight as a Tank and it's pretty the easiest class to build but hardest to explain word per word, especially to those people who just can't get their Knights better. And it's easier to show off and prove things that has been done or could be done on Tanks than putting it through words.

Kudos to Endranc3 on making this video!

<html><CENTER><br>Sanctify - Sapphire</CENTER></html>

jamdoughnut

Rank 2
jamdoughnut
PostedSep 21, 2012 9:01 pm
MajaMajaMaja wrote:
People, try not to place negative ideas about his video. In fact, I also main Knight as a Tank and it's pretty the easiest class to build but hardest to explain word per word, especially to those people who just can't get their Knights better. And it's easier to show off and prove things that has been done or could be done on Tanks than putting it through words.

Kudos to Endranc3 on making this video!  

Also, just as a follow up, I'm sure he could edit this post and add screenshots of stats/gears/KP distribution/certs. Wink

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedSep 22, 2012 7:42 am   Last edited by sweetxdevil357 on Jan 02, 2013 11:39 am. Edited 1 time in total