KonTroIIed

Rank 3
KonTroIIed
Sharpstown,Chinatown,Houston United States
PostedJul 28, 2012 10:23 am   Last edited by KonTroIIed on Aug 02, 2012 8:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Styles/Types of Shooting for Beginners by KonTroIIed

Can't use a gun without proper play style.
In many FPS games, there are different styles of shooting. Obviously, each mode makes the gun easier to control at the max ROF. Which means, LESS STABILITY while having the MAX ROF is good.

Full Spray

Details: Hold down the mouse for a couple of seconds and eventually release.

My Comments: This one gets a lot of complaints or in the game a common "QQ"
This one is pretty easy to understand because you just hold down your mouse.
Gun's such as the FN-F2000 and XM8 and most fast PM guns use this style of shooting. You obviously don't need a gaming mouse if this is all your going to use. Guns that obviously don't use this play style is, SA58 PARA, AN-94 ABAKAN, and Robinson XCR. Get the idea.

Guns for this play style: XM8, FN-F2000, AKS-74 Desmodus.

3x Bursting

Details: This primarily refers to gun's that are "special".

My Comments: These guns are automatically built or put into the game with an auto 3 burst option. I kind of like this but people who full spray might get annoyed. If you crouch and aim for the head. You get an instant hs, because it shoots 3 bullets right away. 1 tap= 3 bullets, which means 10 taps =30 bullets. Okay, back on topic, most guns that require 3x burst, are good, but it's good if you just use an auto gun if you are training.

Guns for this play style: M16A2 Pristis Burst, FAMAS MK.3 ( w/o FA trigger )

Bursting ( Recommended )

Details: Full Auto w/ Tapping. Using this mode of shooting is really helpful for many guns.

My Comments: This is what a lot of people do, even with full auto guns such as the desmodus. This primarily lowers bloom while have the max rof which I explained about is good. Easy to control DPS. You pretty much full auto for about 2 seconds or less, and relase the mouse so the recoil and bloom lowers a bit and then continue. This is why people say do this with the noob mods for PARA which obviously changed, due to the nerf.

Guns for this play style: M4 MK3, M4 Carpio, Full Auto Guns, works best with MK3.

Tapping

Details: IMO, the worst enemy of a beginner in AVA. Clicking the mouse as fast as possible.

My Comments: When I first started playing AVA, I was really newbie. So I tried tapping and never got the hang of it. When you tap it is primarily a HUMAN MACRO. There's a big difference. Tapping as fast as you can usually results in people calling out macros. I believe , there is only one way to determine a macro, full auto spraying at 50m, with PARA.
Seriously, if you use this with certain guns to it's potential, you are considered, a "Pro"

Guns for this play style: SA58 PARA, M14 EBR, RX4-Storm, Robinson XCR.

Notification: The RX4 can be full auto/burst at CQC or long ranges. People tap just to troll, others or they obviously can't use an RX4 to it;s potential.

Quickswitching( Sniper )

Details: Switching to a different item and back to sniper for faster ROF. ( Recommended )

My Comments: This is really helpful for snipers and really deadly if used on guns such as the DSR-1. Doing this pretty much increases the ROF, so people who use the bolt won't be able to shoot as fast. Gun's such as the FR F2, has a QS and BOLT ACTION, that are timed about the same. and AWM. Switching from 3 - 1 , 2- 1 , Qx2 , or simply scrolling your mouse are options.

Guns for this play style: DSR-1 ( Quickswitching Monster ), SV98, PGM, TPG

TRAINER'S AIMBOT

Best style ever:
trainer772 aimbot mode, best done with Famas F1.
scope in, tap, burst two, tap, scope out, burst 3, burst two, tap, tap, burst two, press up, press down, press up, press down, press left, press right, press left, press right, type "ba" into the chat, and hit the power button on your computer.
Unlocks aimbot.

ENDING CREDITS:

Me.

As of 28/7/2012.

Will continue to update! Comment and I will add, if it's reasonable.

Karma will be appreciated!
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedJul 29, 2012 6:26 pm
Best style ever:
trainer772 aimbot mode, best done with Famas F1.
scope in, tap, burst two, tap, scope out, burst 3, burst two, tap, tap, burst two, press up, press down, press up, press down, press left, press right, press left, press right, type "ba" into the chat, and hit the power button on your computer.
Unlocks aimbot.

On a more serious note, you should expound on the bursting. Some guns take 10-shot bursts like M4MK3, some guns need 2s, some need 5s, and some like the AKs have really weird bloom patterns that forces the user to burst for an exact amount of time.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedSep 07, 2012 3:18 am
pretty sure desmodus works similar to aks74u in it special way that it promotes bursting

or am i doing it wrong by bursting the desmo, lol.

faintshadow29

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 9:05 pm
the desmodus is so OP that in the end it doesn't even matter all that much what you do. the AKS is a 5 round burst however, the 6 round screws up the bloom. (either that or 4 round burst, i haven't played my AKS in a while) if you use the desmodus like this that's great, but i've full auto sprayed the desmodus with little to no ill effect relative to most other guns