chrispin18 wrote:
Mine says connection to log in server failed Sad what do i do its 12/27/11  

server maint

Advertisement

hunterin23

Rank 0
PostedDec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

help

it says the same thing to me and i havent even started playing please help?

_Gin

Rank 0
_Gin
PostedMar 26, 2012 7:33 pm
find a patch.

7050dark7050

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:37 pm
mine has been doing the same thing for the whole day...0.0 i miss grandfantasia and my friendsss
lol

as she fell to the floor, her heart shattered. no one could save her now from the demon she spent her life fighting.....

MagmaInferno

Rank 0
MagmaInferno
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:13 am
Mine too. When will the next patch be? My gf says she is online... So why me?

WolfEssence

Rank 0
PostedNov 13, 2013 6:02 am
TacoChocobo wrote:
I would try to be on a different server, if I could reach the server selection first. When I enter my login info and hit "OK", it pauses for longer than it should, and then tells me it can't connect. I have yet to reach the server selection screen.  

I'm having the exact same problem. Its been years since I've played an online game and I thought I'd sign in again and have a go but I havent even gotten past the sign in page due to it not connecting... I'm in Australia and its 10pm... surely it should work Sad I've been dying to try the game again for teh last 3 days and had nothing but trouble trying to get onto it.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedNov 13, 2013 6:11 am
WolfEssence wrote:
TacoChocobo wrote:
I would try to be on a different server, if I could reach the server selection first. When I enter my login info and hit "OK", it pauses for longer than it should, and then tells me it can't connect. I have yet to reach the server selection screen.  

I'm having the exact same problem. Its been years since I've played an online game and I thought I'd sign in again and have a go but I havent even gotten past the sign in page due to it not connecting... I'm in Australia and its 10pm... surely it should work Sad I've been dying to try the game again for teh last 3 days and had nothing but trouble trying to get onto it.  

Currently, it's Maintenance, however, since you've been having trouble for the last three days, after this Maintenance is completed, you should consult this post and if that does not assist you, then please post a new topic in the Technical Issues section with a detailed description of the errors you receive when attempting to log in. A screenshot would be helpful, also.