Greek_Prokopis

Rank 0
Greek_Prokopis
PostedAug 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Help with various problems...

Hello everybody,my name is Greek_Prokopis and I am having some problems now lately with A.V.A.
Firsly,I was used to IJJI forums but since 1 year passed and I made a new account again,I decided that I really liked AERIA games much more Smile. Well my first problem is that I can't access the general discussion topic,it always says: Topic Forum LOCKED...
Anyway to the second one: Somewhere on IJJI forums there was some information about how to gain skills in A.V.A. and how to get them with their emblems. I would like it also to be in those forums.
Third and last I hope is that I m having problems with the shadows. Is there any graphic pack which I can download in order to "downgrade" the graphics? I want the shadows to be removed but they aren't. Well that was it and oh,something last,while I used to play this game 3 years ago,I would run it at full speed,now I am having problems on the same PC with the FPS thing. Any ideas? Thanks for any help Smile!
Advertisement

Greek_Prokopis

Rank 0
Greek_Prokopis
PostedSep 01, 2012 4:06 pm
Thank you for your help!

Hollatyourboy

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

lol bro i dnt know why i typed but i was like what ever in the game if u need skills u need to use sound for sure thats the first rule nd just aim on the head nd u will be perfectly good Very Happy

nd salute to greek peapole