Suzuhana

Rank 0
PostedSep 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello. The game won't install.

What the title says.
Hello. I am a random person who thought this game looked cool, but I cannot install it.

When someone starts up the file for installation, a popup with two loading bars open; but for me, it pauses about 4/5 of the way through the first loading bar (still saying "Starting download..." on the bottom right corner of the pop-up menu) and doesn't do anything else. The rest of my computer is not frozen, and the Task Manager says it is running, so....

It's been close to an hour since I first tried installing this game; I can't leave my computer on all night, I do have college in the morning, and I really want to play. So I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

P.S. My computer is a PC running Windows XP.
I don't know if it will help (I don't understand anything technical), but according to this thing I'm looking at:
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU
Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Advertisement

xadkao

Rank 0
PostedSep 15, 2012 4:08 am
i guess im not the only person that can't install sf and got this problem

epictony19982

Rank 0
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:20 pm
xadkao wrote:
i guess im not the only person that can't install sf and got this problem  

Yeah they REALLY NEED TO FIX THIS!!!... I AM REALLY MAD because I came back from a 3 month quit to play sf because I am in the mood for it BUT this thing is stopping me from playing. -.-

Stealth_Shot

Rank 0
Stealth_Shot
PostedSep 19, 2012 2:47 am
Maybe try this as long as you are just downloading from Aeria games and not going on any other website. turn off your firewall and antivirus while downloading, something may be blocking it. Or so that your not unprotected turn one off at a time and try it. Hope that helps. Also you mentioned you are at college, i;m not sure but maybe they restrict your bandwidth.