Lalelan

Rank 0
Lalelan
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:12 pm

this Thread

-)
This thread is more like guide lines to help players make better trades for their items idrez isnt say that this is the set value of any card just helping players get a better idea where they stand in trade with what ever card they want
Advertisement

okpensfan

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 8:18 pm
There is no entry for Dadslime. I'd also like to see some valuation on some of the odd unquestable, unsummonable N's such as Soot. It's hard to know how to value these types of items.

regret100

Rank 0
regret100
PostedSep 14, 2012 10:13 pm
My SR list. Based on stats, rarity, avalilbilty, trades, and reason.same tier does not mean same price, going from left to right, right being the most expensive.

High: bloodcloud gargoyle,hydra, ancient lord,Flamecloak dragon, zombie dragon, white tiger.

Mid-high: crystal golem, shenlong, (perfect) aquilonia, dust dragon, carinia, dragonewt, orochi, Burnclaw Cerberus,mikhail, harlequin lord, Black centaur.

Mid: Darkslime,aquilia,KoD,azure,(perfect) Posiden,chi(decent, about 5k+ attack), golden rukh, hellwyrm, catoblepas.

Mid-low:Red bird of summer, serpetina, kirin,megalodon, crystal giant, black turtle of winter,queen lamia.

Low: ash dragon

Q&A without Q: I feel every SR has its own purpose expect ash, no matter what happens it position will never change, it's worse than most high tier rares. The reason you might see beasts a little higher in this list than others is because there extinct, endangered(with the exepct of megalodon) whatever you call it. Red bird is very low nowadays, the boosters destroyed its value, mushi was able to pull 5+ alone. Black turtle is near extinction so it's pretty high for now, it's skill and stats(def is ok at best) are still bad. Azure,kirin, and hydra were also destroyed with the boosters, With the exception of FCD, i dunno what happened there. Cato is the highest of mid due to the fact that nobody is trading, they overvalue them, it's stats are ok, it's skill is outclassed but for a warrior SR that's not Availble thru events. I didn't put event SRs in this list since they go from tradable to untradeable in a blink it's not worth posting. BC is overvalued, yes in the past people did trade them for high, I do recall myself doing a 1:1 for a FCD at the time idoharm was trading crystal golem for a zombie dragon, any SR=any SR back then, times have changed, they are common and undead booster has yet to be released, I suggest waiting. Cairina is very high on my list compared to others due to rarity and demand, it WILL move down when boosters are released,enjoy them for now. Bcg is the lowest of high tiers, at one point it was traded highly, etc. , etc. I may have put hydra a little high only because they are like many other SRs OVERVALUED. To many people don't realize, in the words of logan5 "hydra is just a glorified batpard". Bcc is at mid-high tier due to rarity, even though only having one is worse than fuse+ Fenrir or firemane, there's not enough out there. Monsters that aren't perfect(with the exepction of chi, making that perfect would create a madman, kudos to you JR) has almost no value, nobody wants non perfect expect those with no SR. Some may disagree that I put white tiger higher than zombie, well theres is some reason behind that. First, zombie's skill is horrible, I believe change is underway but not 100% sure until then. Secondly, white tiger is more valued by players, choken payed 2 FCDs for his before boosters, I'm willing to pay 2 ALs for one, gannon is offering 5 mid-low SRs for mine. These are facts not opinion. Zox also went around trying to get 2 ALs for his ZD and no biters. Of course there's always someone out there that might offer a bit more for ZD, as of now these are the facts, I've never seen an offer of more than 2 hydras for one, after booster.darkslime is mid since mint DMs were very annoying and there was a demand of debuffers, I recently traded my darkslime for an azure, I feel I got screwed over.KoD is pretty high since it has some value to those with HL. Newts have also been in demand since their fusion+ is dragon legion and there getting pretty rare. Orochi has been put in its place, it's rare nothing else. Sorry for the messy format, this again is my list based on facts, trades, rarity, stats, etc. if you have any questions/comments feel free to reply, I'm ready to get some mixed opinions.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedSep 14, 2012 10:17 pm
Thank you for your input Smile
>_< Next time try to space out the post. Makes it harder to read this way xD
I'll read through it.

Also, any input on the Dadslime? I would assume low since all it is really good for is fusions.

It would be very hard to value those that are unquestable and unsummonable. It might as well be put those might vary. It might not be something that costs alot, but people might ask for different things.

dashornman

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2012 2:11 pm
Im curious where the value on the Basilisk and some of the other dragon booster monsters are.

I've seen Basilisks go for 5-7 mid R's and a couple I thought sold for like 4bbs so some input would be great.

Also Regret you left out Batpard just curious where you would put it. I agree with alot of your evaluation of the SR's based upon stats moreso than scarcity.

regret100

Rank 0
regret100
PostedSep 18, 2012 10:35 pm
I did forget batpard, thanks for telling me.i remember thinking "batpard is so low he doesn't belong on my list" maybe I didn't put him intentionally. Id put him lower than red bird, he's so painfully common and theirs not enough people building demon teams, sure it's "good" if you think about it, it's a hydra only with batpard you can level its skill. Red bird is higher than batpard since spirit has minimal SRs Availble and it has a OK healing skill, it will be outclass later by spirit SRs such as decagan(baked) as it has a multi healing skill but for now red bird can take its place higher than batpard as it is the lowest of the low.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

flan2421

Rank 0
flan2421
PostedJan 20, 2013 11:12 am

Missing Sr's from list

What about squanto whats he classified as?????