KiIIamachine

Rank 1
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:04 pm

[Suggestion] Clan-weapon/armor skins and an event

Here's a suggestion I made some time ago on another account, which got banned.
However I still find this a good Idea and I hope you could help me to improve this and give me some more feedback.

Hey,

Please help to improve this. Thanks.

If I missunderstood how you actually meant the feedback/suggestions, please tell me.

General:
- ONLY skins, they should NOT add any stats to the guns/armor
- special clan-skins, who are purchasable through the clan leader
- matching to clan mark
- (maybe) make clan skins only purchasable for clans with a division (like a little bonus)
- can be deactivated in AVA
- no special designed armors/weapon; standart versions for players in pubs and clans

Design:
- not too bright colors
- for clan-weapon-skins the basic one could be a sprayed clan mark on the weapon and a special designed skin can be purchased, too

Designer:
If Aeria doesn't want to get some designer for this (I think they are very expensive), then they could make a competition.

- Designer gets 50% of the price
- A GM can look through the designs before the player recives it and look for some mistakes the designer could have done,
if he did the work properly and if he followed the description the player gave to the designer
- Some standart designs could be added to the shop

Price/How to purchase:
A system where every clan member purchases a little amount and also a voting wich armor the clan likes most.
Then the clan leader purchases the skin and everybody who is in the clan will get the skin.

Competition:
If Aeria doesn't want to hire some designer for this , then they could make a competition:

[Aeria posts some general information and a clan logo
The designer then design a armor and weapon skin
Best designs will be choosen by the community and the developers
The best 3-10 designer are then allowed to design armor/weapon skins for the community
Also there could be made 2 different competitions: one for armor skins and one for weapon skins]

------------------------------------------------

The event:

Part 1:

Guns/Gunskins for frags:
The 3 player who made the most frags within a day/weekend/week/month or 2
hours/day on the weekend get a special weapon/weapon skin that only those 3 have.

General:
- once a month
- everyone of them gets a unique skin designed by a designer
- host the event on satureday and sunday and each day 2 hours in the evening
- different times for europe and usa
- Different gamemodes each month:
1 month it's 'Who makes the most kills in demolition?'
next month: 'Who makes the most kills in annihilation?'
etc.

- After the event ends the GM's contact the winners and ask them wich weapon they would
like to have a skinned version of (like noel frf2/sako - completly new weapon in the inventory)
- Designer designs a weapon for those winners

Part 2:

EVERYBODY who participates in this event gets:

5,000€ for 100 kills
10,000€ for 200 kills
15,000€ for 300 kills
etc.

// There are mistakes and it may be a bit weird. I'm going to look through this later again.
// Please don't flame/spam/troll here, because I don't want this to be closed. Thanks.

Old version: (If anyone knows how to add a spoiler, tell me. PLEASE)

Hey,

I've already send a ticket to the GM's with these suggestions a few days ago, but they said I should post this here, for some feedback, wich is a very good idea!

First I've send them a suggestion for armor/weapon skins for clans:

General:
- ONLY skins, they should NOT add any stats to the guns/armor
- special clan-skins, who are purchasable through the clan leader
- (maybe) make clan skins only purchasable for clans with a division (like a little bonus)
- can be deactivated in AVA
- there is already the option for weapon skins, when you mod a gun

Design:
- not too bright colors
- for clan-weapon-skins the basic one could be a sprayed clan mark on the weapon and a special designed skin can be purchased, too

Designer:
If Aeria doesn't want to get some designer for this (I think they are very expensive), then they could make a competition:

- There are some very good video editors, so there might be some good designer, too
- Aeria posts some general information and a clan logo
- The designer then design a armor and weapon skin
- Best designs will be choosen by the community and the developers
- The best 3-10 designer are then allowed to design armor/weapon skins for the community
- Also there could be made 2 different competitions: one for armor skins and one for weapon skins
- Designer gets 50% of the price
- A GM can look through the designs before the player recives it and look for some mistakes the designer could have done,
if he did the work properly and if he followed the description the player gave to the designer
- Some standart designs could be added to the shop

Price:
- Low for the standart versions in the shop, a bit higher for the special designs
- Clan designs a little bit expensive
- Clans can lower the price the higher their division is or by making a lot of clan points within a month, for example:

100,000 Clan points = 10% reduction

Here they get some money.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Then, when I watched a troll-video of chia, there was a guy with a skinned veresk from their AVA anniversary event, I had the idea for this event.
If they implement this event, then they should only add the armor skins and the sprayed-clan-mark-on-weapon skins of the suggestion above - not the special designed weapons,
because if they do so, then the new designed weapons of this event wouldn't be special anymore.

So here it is:

Part 1:

Guns/Gunskins for frags:
The 3 player who made the most frags within a day/weekend/week/month or 2
hours/day on the weekend get a special weapon/weapon skin that only those 3 have.

General:
- once a month
- everyone of them gets a unique skin designed by a designer
- host the event on satureday and sunday and each day 2 hours in the evening
- different times for europe and usa
- Different gamemodes each month:
1 month it's 'Who makes the most kills in demolition?'
next month: 'Who makes the most kills in annihilation?'
etc.

- After the event ends the GM's contact the winner(s?) and ask them wich weapon they would
like to have a skinned version of (like noel frf2/sako - completly new weapon in the inventory)
- Designer designs a weapon for those winner(s?)

Part 2:

EVERYBODY who participates in this event gets:

10,000€ for 100 kills
20,000€ for 200 kills
30,000€ for 300 kills
etc.

Completly free2play.

Advertisement

IISkittlesII

Rank 2
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:52 pm
That would be a nice idea Very Happy

SubRykon

Rank 0
SubRykon
PostedAug 30, 2012 2:35 am
Yeah realy nice idea! Very Happy

xXMizzardXx

Rank 0
xXMizzardXx
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:08 pm
SubRykon wrote:
Yeah realy nice idea! Very Happy  
Yes indeed Smile

happymuffinz1

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2013 7:11 pm
I think that would be great, but you should be able to buy them if you aren't in a clan. (like regular desert digital, urban digital, A-Tacs, etc).
And maybe weapon camo? I don't know lol.