0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedSep 17, 2012 9:15 pm

My Wolfteam Rap

Over Powered Armor
WARNING: this short rap script contains vulgar course language. Your discretion is advised.

A rap I made about wolfteam, got bored of homework, I didn't wanna work, so I made this rap for all you players, don't be a hater, be a creator.

When you die, I'm alive, there's nothing you can do but run, I'ma hide, pop goes your head, your running back to bed, you can't do anything to stop ma armor boom goes your left leg, cracked an egg, broken leg, I still have 1 hp, I survived while you died cause you don't got the sh*t to be me.

Huh?, Huh? you can't defeat me, with that g*y ability, while your hiding at C, you can't escape me. I cover ma fellows while they charge in, all you can do is watch them take you in.

Just because the rounds over you think your safe?, boom goes ma nade, your too scared to stay.

Once the round starts, you wolves charge too fast, then we pull out our z-36's got you running back. I got all three wolves coming at me, Oh no need to worry, as long as I got my MSD90, you can't catch me. Boom, boom, boom. You to scared to respawn cause you know were waiting for yah while your mama's gone.

Huh. uh...

Thank you, views, comments and feedback. Very Happy
Advertisement

nidal1233

Rank 1
nidal1233
PostedSep 17, 2012 10:17 pm
its ok :3
ive made better Razz

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedSep 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: My Wolfteam Rap

Over Powered Armor
0ttomen wrote:
WARNING: this short rap script contains vulgar course language. Your discretion is advised.

A rap I made about wolfteam, got bored of homework, I didn't wanna work, so I made this rap for all you players, don't be a hater, be a creator.

When you die, I'm alive, there's nothing you can do but run, I'ma hide, pop goes your head, your running back to bed, you can't do anything to stop ma armor boom goes your left leg, cracked an egg, broken leg, I still have 1 hp, I survived while you died cause you don't got the sh*t to be me.

Huh?, Huh? you can't defeat me, with that g*y ability, while your hiding at C, you can't escape me. I cover ma fellows while they charge in, all you can do is watch them take you in.

Just because the rounds over you think your safe?, boom goes ma nade, your too scared to stay.

Once the round starts, you wolves charge too fast, then we pull out our z-36's got you running back. I got all three wolves coming at me, Oh no need to worry, as long as I got my MSD90, you can't catch me. Boom, boom, boom. You to scared to respawn cause you know were waiting for yah while your mama's gone.

Huh. uh...

Thank you, views, comments and feedback. Very Happy  

wait brother so u have hw yet u get drunk with a girl that is cool

oronen1

Rank 2
PostedSep 17, 2012 10:30 pm
send it to eminem he might actually sing this

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedSep 17, 2012 10:50 pm
No way, I would be stunned if he did. Just got bored and made a little something.

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedSep 18, 2012 3:17 am
Very nice my friend, though 'm not much of a rap lover and just reading it not hearing it does seem a little odd in my mind. Maybe next time you could record your self singing/rapping it, I think it would add to it.

Also, this was posted in the wrong place, next time please post your 'Raps' here.

Keep it up mate, I always enjoying reading throw the creative content of the community.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.

p4v

Rank 3
p4v
PostedSep 18, 2012 4:01 am
You should definitely record and post it on YT.

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:08 am
Will its a good rap,,, but amma do better one {bi3tches try to kick me while am down i breat ur leg } -lil Tunchi

Posted By Aeria Mobile

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedSep 18, 2012 5:08 am
Break !

Posted By Aeria Mobile

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedSep 18, 2012 1:35 pm
Thanks guys Razz