ZackRager

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2011 4:41 am

Diary of A Sprite

This is the diary of a particular sprite...
Prologue:
I was running around Prairie Cave when I stumbled upon a dusty book. I could tell that the leather binding of the book was old and rattled. Curious at first I opened the book. Gold letters greeted me. They said: Dairy of A Sprite. Flipping the title page over I saw more words...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dairy of A Sprite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1
Well the most important thing today was that I was born. It just happened... All I saw was a bright light flooding into my eyes. My sprite messenger was a sturdy robust boy with well-developed muscles. He seemed about 12 years old. Another sprite stood next to him barely a quarter of the boy's height. The yellow blob caressed me gently in its arms. As I fell asleep he whispered "My dear sprite you must take care of yourself and your sprite messenger Haruhiko. Beware of the Corrupted Sprites as they will attempt to corrupt your mind." I saw a sprinkle of dust and the light drained away.
Day 2
"Master I am too tired to mine anymore, please let me stop..."
I slaved away tediously at the bronze ore. My master instantly replied, "You can stop now. Wow! I can't believe you worked for three hours straight. I'm sorry I had the time of my life hunting jelly rabbits without you. How 'bout I help you?" Shocked at master offering to help me I desperately squeaked, "No master you can't help me. If you aid me in my work I will not be a good spri...." My breath was suddenly cut off as I gasped for air. "te. Isn't that right?" I continued.

"No, no... You'll still be the most awesome sprite ever! So let's scrap this and get to hunting!" Master announced proudly. Looking awkwardly at master I could figure out he was determined to complete one of Sage Babama's quests or maybe one of Muha's difficult tasks. No matter what I was prepared to go with Haruhiko through thick and thin. Inspired, I followed him up Mount Dragonguard. My master with sword in belt and a bow in hand slaughtered his way through armies of baby dragons. I cheered my master on as I saw the countless numbers of dragons fall at his glowing green blade. The sight was glorious and enouraging.

As we climbed up onto the summit we saw a horrific sight. Many sprite messengers were being murdered by the fist of the Ancient Baron. As I saw sprites being crushed at the feet of the bloody giant. An unknown power filled within me as Master's sword began to glow. Haruhiko shouted, "Lets go Yoru!" as he charged towards the Ancient Baron. Filled with worry I decided to fight with him. Even though I was useless during the battle I had managed to attract the enchanted statue's attention when it landed a few critical hits on Master. Angered, my jelly-like body bounced upwards towards the Ancient Baron's torso. With all my strength I headbutted the giant directly in the stomach. Due to my strike I stalled the Baron long enough for Haruhiko to crawl away from the monster and fire a few arrows.

With a feeling of relief I hastily retreated. Master was once again locked in CQC (Close-Quarters Combat) with the Baron. A spark of flint and steel striking each other shot up into the air. My master slyly dodged each of the stone giant's punches by either retreated or rolling towards the ground. Soon after he blocked a blow to his chest he retaliated by hacking at the air wildly. It was a commonly used skill called Whirlwind Chop. I had studied upon it while flipping through Master's skillbook last night. My eyes focused around Haruhiko when I saw him weakening from a critical hit. "Go MASTER! You can DO IT! I've never lost faith in you." I cheered performing several somersaults and backflips. As master saw what I was doing he vaulted himself across the Baron's confinement seal and whipped up a wave of grainy gold sand. The Ancient Baron was temporarily blinded as Master slunked back.

A storm of arrows flashed across the air as the bloody giant roared in pure anguish. As the Baron recoiled the ground shook with each footstep it took. Master had finally managed to defeat the beast after an hour of blood and sweat. As Master fell to his knees in exhaustion I bounced up to him and began treating to his injuries. His gashes were serious so I wrapped many layers of bandages across them. I poured a potion down Master's throat hoping that he would recover faster. Master's screech filled the air as the potion slithered down his throat. Was the potion poisonous or did it just taste revolting?
Advertisement

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 9:24 pm
so interesting good job :3