imakittycatrock

Rank 2
imakittycatrock
PostedAug 20, 2011 11:43 pm

A random tail to remember :3 [DONE]

<3 Rue.Chan should look at this. And GSOrange >.>;;
This is out of boredom and because I have no life Its called "Rue the picky bunny" <3:
Once upon a time, There was a bunny named Rue. She loved carrots, but she was sick of
them, so out of the blue, Rue set off to find something else besides carrots to eat.
Happily Rue hopped threw the forest looking for food, when, all of a sudden she ran into puppy named NoName. "Hello," Rue said, wiggling her nose, "what do you like to eat? Because I'm sick of carrots and want to try something else." "Well," NoName replied "you could try eating dog food." "Dog food whats what?" Rue asked. NoName ducked back into the bushes and pulled out a bowl full of small brown cookie looking things. "This is dog food," he told her. Rue stood up and sniffed the bowl, picked up a piece of the food and tasted it. "Yuck, this tastes like meat," she said shaking her head in disgust. "You don't like meat?," NoName asked. "Not one bit," she replied over her shoulder as she hopped away. Rue kept hopping after she left NoName. She found herself at the edge of the forest looking at a farm with cows grazing. "Maybe they will have something good to eat," she thought to herself. Carefully Rue hopped into the farm and went up to one of the cows. "Hello, my name is rue," she said "what do you like to eat?" "Hello, My name is Orange," the cow replied, "And us cows like to eat grass." "May I try some?" Rue asked "Go head," Orange replied. Rue sniffed a piece of grass and put it in her mouth. "This tastes gross," she gagged, "I do not like grass at all." Rue took across the grassy field until she saw a cat drinking milk. "Hello, My name is Rue," she said, "what do cats like to eat?" "Hello, My name is Kat, and Cats like to eat, well drink, milk." Kat responded. "May I try some," Rue asked. "Sure," Kat answered. Rue wandered over to Kat's bowl, and carefully tasted the milk. "Yuck this tastes nasty!" Rue shrieked. Rue took off and ran into the farmers carrot patch where she lived happily ever after eating carrots.
Advertisement

orangezesty

Rank 2
orangezesty
PostedAug 21, 2011 4:48 pm
im a cow O.o nice story Very Happy

retired

imakittycatrock

Rank 2
imakittycatrock
PostedAug 21, 2011 5:07 pm
orangezesty wrote:
im a cow O.o nice story Very Happy  

>.>;; your the one who picked it :3

Rue.Chan

Rank 0
Rue.Chan
PostedAug 24, 2011 8:44 am
Omg... That was.. Beautiful. I cried a few times throughout it *-* Thank you, Kattie darling <333

imakittycatrock

Rank 2
imakittycatrock
PostedAug 29, 2011 12:30 pm
Rue.Chan wrote:
Omg... That was.. Beautiful. I cried a few times throughout it *-* Thank you, Kattie darling <333  

<3

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:24 pm
lol so cute :3