lavernamoon

Rank 0
lavernamoon
PostedMar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Hunt

Just something I wrote out of boredom.
Donít shoot, Samuel.

Magnolia crouched down on her knees and carried the frightened brown bunny.

Just because you like to hunt, Samuel donít mean you can start shootiní anything that runs your way.

That is how I hunt, Magnolia. You have forgotten what hunters hunt for. We kill just about any animal Ďcept for humans.

Why donít you just kill fish, Samuel?

Because Magnolia, I canít just puncture a fish with a led bullet in a stream of water, Iíll waste even more bullets and contaminate the fish.

Iíve always hated huntersÖ She said disdainfully. ...They are vulgar, violent monsters.

Perhaps I am one of those too, Magnolia. Samuel lowered his eyes to the ground, not meeting her eyes.

You need to eat Magnolia, itís the only way. We canít just eat the stuff we grow all the time.

He trudged on through the dirt path through the woods. Olive covered leaves softly fell to the ground. Samuel stared straight down the path, unable to utter a single word. She always stops me. Itís what I wanna do. Ainít nothiní wrong with doiní what I want to do. Not hurtiní anybody. He thought to himself.
Suddenly, he heard something rustling in the distance. To his left, he spied a watering hole and many deer surrounding it.
Iíll just shoot emí. He thought. MagnoliaÖNoÖNoÖMagnolia canít see me now. Iíll just hunt now, carry the food off, ainít none of her dang business.

Advertisement

iOverful

Rank 4
iOverful
Somewhere you will never find United States
PostedMar 05, 2012 8:20 pm
lol, that guy doesn't hunt just for food now -_-

backlikeanoobtard

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:14 pm