raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Dai the Paladin part 1

A long long time ago the World of sapheal was in danger. The sprite kings came and stopped it. But at the risk of their powers. Their powers turning into Lost powers or Concentrated Power and was spread throughout the world of sapheal. Everyone had no hope the world was corrupted and was dieing. One day on Siwa Island.....

*Yawn*. Dai stood up. Today I'm gonna show that Village Leader. "Dai.. You are a sprite messenger come to me. Hurry the fate of the world of sapheal is in your hands." said Sage Babama telepathically. "How does he do it?," wondered Dai. He went off to Sage Babama. "Today you are now a official Sprite Messenger" said Sage Babama. "Huh? What is a Sprite Messenger" Dai asked. "Well they are a person who has the ability to talk to and work with sprites" said Sage Babama. "Do I get my own sprite??" said Dai excitedly. "Yep. Here he is." said Sage Babama. The Sprite hopped out behind Sage Babama. It looked at Dai and looked at Sage Babama as to say if this was a mistake. "Come here Sprite." said Dai. The sprite hopped over and jumped and smacked Dai in the face. "Ow. That hurt. Why did you do that. I'm your partner now. Come on the World of Sapheal needs our help" said Dai. The sprite turned away. "Come on I have cookies" said Dai. The sprite turned and ran towards the cookie. Then the sprite jumped and swallowed the cookie in a gulp. It turned to Dai and rubbed his leg. "I guess this means we're friends." said Dai. The sun set and left the sky in a bright red glow. As Dai drifted to sleep chaos roamed and caused distress and mayhem. He would have to go through a long path before he would be able to have rest like this again...

Thanks for reading.. Very Happy Comment and add Karma for part 2.

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.
Advertisement

TheWizardBlade

Rank 1
TheWizardBlade
PostedMar 13, 2012 4:35 pm
I wanna cookie... Other than that nice story.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMar 13, 2012 4:36 pm
thanks im working on part 2 : D

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMar 15, 2012 12:01 pm

cool

Simple, but good!

I wanna another story!
Another reason to crack out the popcorn!

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:10 pm
nice and fun :d