FuzzyKaitie

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:01 am

a lonesome necromancer

a short story of the things I experienced in Grand Fantasia
The story of a lonesome necromancer

It all began a few weeks ago. When a girl decided to play an online game. She spent a long time on creating her character untill she became satisfyed with the way it looked. When she started the game, she was a novice with high ambition of what she would become. But not long after she started her quest, she saw someone being bullied in the game. She whent straight to the bully and asked him to stop it. He responded her by saying that she was a guy, and began laghing. The girl felt puzzeld. "What makes you think so?" she asked. The bully did not talk back, instead he continued laughing. The girl decided not to waste anymore tine on this, after all she wanted to become the strongest character in the game. As she walked away, the guy started to follow her and keept bothering her. When the girl grew tierd of it she snapped at him. Throwing argument after argument on how childish he was. When she was finished, the guy responded by telling her that she was now blocked, and left her alone. Feling a shallow victory, she decided to block him aswell.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry if I mispelled anything ^^ english is not my mother thounge.

Advertisement

FuzzyKaitie

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:06 am
As time passed she became a spellcaster. Now she felt exited, knowing that she could tie monsters to the spot and keep fiering magical missiles. While she was out and killing boars, she met a priest that needed help on her quest. The girl accepted her request, thinking that it would be rude to decline. The priests quest was about killing the bigest and strongest boar. As the girl thought, it was easy. With the magical shacles she easely beat the big boar. The priest was wery thankfull for the help and continued on her adventure. Before the girl knew, she allready made her first friend as the priest added her to the friendlist. The girl helped the preist all the time it was asked and needed. Though the girl was afraid to ask for help, since it could be anoying for the priest.

After a while the girl became even stronger. Now she was a mage. Not much time as passed since she met the priest. But she felt a bit lonely. The priest havent been online for a while, and when the priest was online she was allways busy.
While the girl was wandering the maps of the game. She came across a sage asking for help. As usual she took the request for not being mean. Once the quest was done he asked if she needed help with any quests. An since it wasn't nice to lie, she told him that she could need help. Soon they became friends and helped each other. But soon they came to a quest that was to difficult for just the two of them. So the sage decided to look for other players.
It took a while, but now theyre a full party of 5. When the quest was over, the girl became friends with most of them. Little did she know it wouldn't last forever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FuzzyKaitie

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:24 am
In order to gain more experince in the game the sage decided to make the girl his lover. The girl was shocked when he sugested it (thinking he was a creep), but went along with it, since he told her it was only for the xp boost. Once again they meet a quest where they needed more people. The party was formed once again with some familliar faces and some unknown. The girl and sage was picked on by one of their friends, for being lovers in the game. But the girl still enjoyed the time. And it continued on and on each time they formed a party. But...

One of the members became anoyed over the fighting and told them to stop. But it was inevitable and they carried on. The girl felt a bit of guilt over it and told her friends to stop it. And they lisened. But soon the sage began saying many referances to his favorite animeshow. And the member became once more anoyed, and said many mean things.
By the end of the day the sage said that they all hated him. As the girl felt more guilt she said she did not hate him. After all, she didn't want to lose her friends. She told him that he was anoying at times, and could use a grammarbook (he typed the sentences in the most incomprehensible way), but she didn't hate him. When he logged off, she felt even more guilty. She thinked hard over what she should do. Before she logged off, she left him a message on the pillow talk, asking if he was okay . She was more puzzeled than ever. And she was uncertan what would happend of she didn't fix this before the classtripp that was comming up.

As she logged on, she got a message from the sage asking if she could help him with a quest. She whent allong and helped him. Once the quest was done she asked him if he was ok about what happened. He told her he was ok. Though she was not shure if it was the thruth, the girl was happy that she fixed it before the tripp, and sent everyone of her friends a message that she would be gone for a while.

Once she returned, every thing seemed as it should, and she had become a necromancer. Howewer, a littel while after she came back the girl and the sage was no longer lovers. The sage explained that he was tierd of being picked on by his friends for being her lover. The girl did not mind it at all, since it was only for the xp boost. But as time passed fever and fever of her friends talked to her. And eventualy they all where no longer online. The girl was now more lonely than ever. she even had trown her goals and ambitions for the game away. And began wondering if anyone would miss a lonesome necromancer from the game...

sorry if i mispelled anything, and for not putting it all in one comment box

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:30 am
for that being a true story, it's saddening x.x though you wrote it very well, and it got my attention, so great job o/

enjoy playing, goodluck, and hooray to all necros xD (im a necro too btw and im proud of it)

oh and btw, if you need help on Quill, i'm always there o/ IGN is Tsukihime

FuzzyKaitie

Rank 0
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:37 am
I didn't thik thus would get a reply/ comment so fast. btw ill keep that in mind^^

f4ctfinder

Rank 0
f4ctfinder
PostedJun 19, 2012 10:41 am
FuzzyKaitie wrote:
I didn't thik thus would get a reply/ comment so fast. btw ill keep that in mind^^  

i do love to browse forums/ surf the web before going to sleep, so i didnt mind giving a comment since i love reading too Very Happy well gnyt, see you in the game (i just sent a mail to you)

MyAnimeList(outdated) Quill/7x/DMN/4x/RNGR/ 'What happens to a dream deferred?'

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedAug 13, 2012 8:19 pm
Well, this is quite a late response, but I was happily surprised to see someone I like to consider a friend in game (or at least acquaintance)! Furthermore, I find that person offering help!

On another note, loved the story and it truly was saddening. Perhaps you could add me as well if you ever need the help of a lvl 68 mystic and Tsuki isn't on. ign=Kury

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 7:51 pm
sad story