Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 8:23 am
oh wow i got to participate.

soulja79

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: lol

seanniboy123 wrote:
LOL yet so many problems in game and already thinking of iesf qualfiers, what a joke  

+ When do u get the shop ready so we can get name change??

Paeella34

Rank 0
Paeella34
PostedAug 20, 2012 5:55 am
Congratulations to HauseneSport who won final against DefkoN ! Good luck in Korea! Very Happy

montellamd

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 12:31 am
Congratulations to Hausen for winning the most important pick up tourney of the year. Best wishes in South Korea if things continue. Too bad this year was unprofessionally done. It was really hard to watch dedicated players and teams not be able to play because of the inconsiderate rescheduling. I still cant believe it was delayed within 24 hours notice and rescheduled in such haste that players could not cope. I personally could not attend the tournament because of the lack of consideration for an appropriate make-up day. When planning your week around a single event, its hard to move stuff around again once the plans fit, especially in such short notice. I have lost a lot of respect for UCG/CSN. If you ever need an event planner, I also do odd jobs other than working full time for someone else and running another small business on the side.

In a perfect world...

If another "12"... or REAL 16 bracket tournament was played with all USA teams allowed (same rules apply) and compete in Best of 3, WITH anticheat, untill a winner of this new (2nd) bracket was decided. In Conclusion, Hausen(winner of bracket 1) will play ****(winner of bracket 2) in a best of 5 for the grand deciding match of which FPS powerhouse will win and rightfully earn what is theirs: Representing the United States of America in the 2012 International e-Sports Federation Alliance of Valiant Arms World Championship.
Of course, bracket 2 could be scheduled to play any time past August 28th(1 weeks notice/5work days). Which would coincidentally give the proper authorities time to plan for having an anticheat, and a full bracket tournament. Not to mention EXTRA publicity. Anyone else with me? I would love to hear more people speak out, especially if any of you would vouch or agree with this idea.

Sincerly,
CBT FATEsnooks

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedSep 10, 2012 8:24 pm
derp, should this be removed now?

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG