Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Re: So many dragons

why aeria?
gamepois0n wrote:
so many dragon weapons event... come on aeria, we don't like them.  

so you saying you dnt like me?

lovelitee

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:41 pm
only not suck thing about timed dragon weaps is no repairs.

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 10, 2012 6:41 pm
lovelitee wrote:
only not suck thing about timed dragon weaps is no repairs.  

exactly, so y r u QQING nabs

cmendonc2

Rank 3
cmendonc2
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:06 pm
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?  

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

Why people don't understand this after all this time baffles me.  

We likes our placebo

"They see me trollin', they hatin'"

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:09 pm
cmendonc2 wrote:
Raaa_ wrote:
OverKillX9 wrote:
Yeah, the DSR-1 got nerfed badly, in which I don't like, but going have to get use to it.

Honestly, supposedly there's more benefits on the Dragon weapons than the regular weapons, in which I find it funny. Like, I end up seeing the Dragon DSR-1 already comes with Quickscope II, the Reinforced Barrel doesn't tank as much, the Grip gives you better accuracy with no negatives, and the stock, I'm guessing, gives better stability. I could be wrong...

But yeah, what ever happen to the Tiger weapons, weren't they suppose to bring those back as well?  

Exact same weapons but with different skins,It's that simple,no changes in stats or performance,it's just a different skin.

same goes for the carpio and the tiger M4A1 compared to the MK3,exact same rifle,different skin.

Why people don't understand this after all this time baffles me.  

We likes our placebo  

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedSep 10, 2012 8:16 pm
LOL, i only used those guns since i didn't have to pay for repairs Smile

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG