Author Message

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
My Birthday is September 15, 1994 meng!!
Yours is Sept 15 too!!! amgamgamgamg



*Sings*all I want for my birthday is 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap  

I promise give u 1 k ap for your birthday bro :3  
Seriously??? You freaking rock man..... My dad gave me one of those head up high speeches, and im not giving up for nothing.  

Thats only if i get my money im suppose to get lol.btw, how old r u  
17 going to be 18 on saturday.

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.
Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10802
Location
tampa United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
iTcJiNiuS wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
iTcJiNiuS wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
My Birthday is September 15, 1994 meng!!
Yours is Sept 15 too!!! amgamgamgamg



*Sings*all I want for my birthday is 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap  


awwwwwwww one day after mine!!!!  
Happy barday mengg  


thangs mang  

jinuis :3

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17611
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
dark_hord3 wrote:
17 going to be 18 on saturday.  





YEAHH HIGH FIVEE

kakashi plz

iTcJiNiuS

Rank 0
iTcJiNiuS
Joined
21 Jun 2012
Posts
153
Location
London Canada
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
iGoldDragon wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
My Birthday is September 15, 1994 meng!!
Yours is Sept 15 too!!! amgamgamgamg



*Sings*all I want for my birthday is 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap, 2 thousand ap  

I promise give u 1 k ap for your birthday bro :3  
Seriously??? You freaking rock man..... My dad gave me one of those head up high speeches, and im not giving up for nothing.  

Thats only if i get my money im suppose to get lol.btw, how old r u  


gold! give your clanmate(me:D) some ap for his para!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look up bros^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
Joined
30 Jul 2012
Posts
10802
Location
tampa United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
17 going to be 18 on saturday.  





YEAHH HIGH FIVEE  

i ish 17

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: @Ziggy

Yoooo..... I just realized this meng!!
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dark_hord3 wrote:
17 going to be 18 on saturday.  





YEAHH HIGH FIVEE  
Ayeahhhhhhh

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

ZiggyIsGreat

Rank 0
ZiggyIsGreat
Joined
16 Aug 2014
Posts
169
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada United States
PostedAug 16, 2014 4:54 am
Yay!

y1NYang69

Rank 5
y1NYang69
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
3394
Location
United States
PostedAug 16, 2014 6:50 am
gundam was da ish

seanlimyin

Rank 5
seanlimyin
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
5247
Location
montreal Canada
PostedAug 16, 2014 6:52 am
Happy birthday in advance guys

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ShooopMedia

Rank 4
ShooopMedia
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Posts
2390
Location
Canada
PostedAug 16, 2014 6:53 am
The 2 year necro is real.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: