Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:42 pm   Last edited by Democracy_Inc on Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
lavontae0 wrote:
mrstomper wrote:
for sure the number of active regular players has gone down significantly since ijji

anyone who doubts this- when was the last time the pvp channel was full? we used to have regularly full channels on weekends all the time, heck even the second pvp channel on saturday's had as much as we currently have on a mid-day/afternoon

aeria must know how many of those dozens of alt accounts were not transferred over from ijji
the fake swollen numbers that ijji boasted are gone

look at the cap shop, i dropped by just to try my luck at the new revolver(still haven't gotten it) and the place was dead, there were still spammers but the number of people in the cap shop has noticeably declinded as compared to several months ago

combined with all the gameguard/random errors, people who didnt bother transferring over, those who ragequitted due to lag frustrations - its got to have been a decline of at least several hundred regular players being conservative

its such a shame, most of the the new f2p shooters coming out have good enough graphics but seem to emulate the cod/battlefield style of gameplay as opposed to counter strike type style that ava represents

good thing cs go was released, so we have somewhere else to go..no pun intended  

Omg that brings back memories when on almost every Saturday Public channel 2 was like near full with all competitive teams.

But yeah, even though on the Beginner channel 1-10 channel is full alot, none of these players seem to ever make it to the PVP channel. The either give up because of the hacks that they see or just have better games to play.

And by no means is AVA a trash game. It is an awesome game, and is definitely the best free MMOFPS out right now. Just the problem is the crap AC, bad community, meh servers, and slow amount of updates. Everyone in NA just gave up. EU is starting to give up as we speak.  

Well to me community is pretty nice, U've "nevar bin" in those places I was.
It's like CoD 5 WaW, U will not gonna survive...there.
What about hacking in AVA...wwwwell you know what people, get your self a browser open, type in Google CFRU, download the client and go in to Annihilation Mode. You just must see that.
From team of 8 people seven of them use WH, six got OHK on they gunz plus no reciol and wight, at lest two of them under the map with AWM haunting people and there is always some idiot who got inviz (yap russian server got inviz guys) plus SH and runing around the map like some one stuck fireworks into his butt waving kris dagger like an propeller and the most astonishing thing is, he CAN fly.
And now get your self an AWM and try just not to die at least a minute.
So after reading this just don't cry if you catch six headshots in a row, please.
Advertisement

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Democracy_Inc wrote:
lavontae0 wrote:
mrstomper wrote:
for sure the number of active regular players has gone down significantly since ijji

anyone who doubts this- when was the last time the pvp channel was full? we used to have regularly full channels on weekends all the time, heck even the second pvp channel on saturday's had as much as we currently have on a mid-day/afternoon

aeria must know how many of those dozens of alt accounts were not transferred over from ijji

look at the cap shop, i dropped by just to try my luck at the new revolver(still haven't gotten it) and the place was dead, there were still spammers but the number of people in the cap shop has noticeably declinded as compared to several months ago

combined with all the gameguard/random errors, people who didnt bother transferring over, those who ragequitted due to lag frustrations - its got to have been a decline of at least several hundred regular players being conservative

its such a shame, most of the the new f2p shooters coming out have good enough graphics but seem to emulate the cod/battlefield style of gameplay as opposed to counter strike type style that ava represents

Omg that brings back memories when on almost every Saturday Public channel 2 was like near full with all competitive teams.

But yeah, even though on the Beginner channel 1-10 channel is full alot, none of these players seem to ever make it to the PVP channel. The either give up because of the hacks that they see or just have better games to play.

And by no means is AVA a trash game. It is an awesome game, and is definitely the best free MMOFPS out right now. Just the problem is the crap AC, bad community, meh servers, and slow amount of updates. Everyone in NA just gave up. EU is starting to give up as we speak.  

What about hacking in AVA...wwwwell you know what people, get your self a browser open, type in Google CFRU, download the client and go in to Annihilation Mode. You just must see that.
From team of 8 people seven of them use WH, six got OHK on they gunz plus no reciol and wight, at lest two of them under the map with AWM haunting people and there is always some idiot who got inviz (yap russian server got inviz guys) plus SH and runing around the map like some one stuck fireworks into his butt waving kris dagger like an propeller and the most astonishing thing is, he CAN fly.
And now get your self an AWM and try not to just die at leas a minute.
So after reading this just don't cry if you catch six headshots in a row, please.  
WaW <3

Democracy_Inc

Rank 1
Democracy_Inc
Whiskey Hotel / Washington D.C./ United States
PostedSep 10, 2012 1:47 pm
CookinDanger wrote:
Democracy_Inc wrote:
lavontae0 wrote:
mrstomper wrote:

And now get your self an AWM and try not to just die at leas a minute.
WaW <3  

What I described is an average situation there at least it was this summer.

I PLAYED THERE...

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:04 pm
Democracy_Inc wrote:
lavontae0 wrote:
mrstomper wrote:

And now get your self an AWM and try just not to die at least a minute.

I still play waw to this day, I usually play with HondaSlzman, that guy will literally never give up on that game lmao

but yea that game has died pretty much, man those guys are hardcore on those crouch servers holy crap

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:24 pm
Stenkiller13 wrote:
Beginner channels are really full in fact. Every time I checked them, they were 'full'. Those new players will join the NA/EU servers soon, so I guess the community is growing again.

And I've seen some advertisements of AVA already, so imo Aeria is doing a good job getting a larger community again.  

just w8 till they get to the public channel

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:27 pm
Well I play KAVA in the afternoon here, but due to the time difference, it's very early in the morning over there, but the player base is still pretty active, even during their overnight hours. I'd say twice the player base we have in our NA server during KAVA's overnight hours

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedSep 10, 2012 2:54 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
LOTTSE PEEPOL PLAI ABA  

TRHUE