vorpalbunz

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 10:03 am

VIP Continuation?

VIP Question
I tried searching the Forums but was unable to find a definitive answer. If I have purchased VIP on a character for one month, does Aeria Crystal Saga automatically charge my AP for the next month? Or do I have to 'Activate' VIP again on the character to continue to keep VIP on that character? If so when can I renew my monthly VIP subscription?

Thank you all in advance for the help.
Advertisement

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedSep 07, 2012 10:33 am
No, Aeria will not automatically charge you again when your VIP is up. I believe that you can purchase another VIP month at any time during or after your current VIP--it will just stack another month if you purchase during a VIP month. If you would like to wait until your VIP is up to re-purchase, you should be able to find the date you initially bought VIP in your AP Usage History. Hope this helps answer all your questions. (:

vorpalbunz

Rank 0
PostedSep 07, 2012 10:44 am
Thank you so much for the response Smile

dragonlady2811

Rank 0
PostedMay 30, 2013 7:57 am

VIP continuation?

at my side they do
i tried vip for one month and now its the second time they charge my account for vip

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedMay 30, 2013 9:08 am

Re: VIP continuation?

at my side they do
dragonlady2811 wrote:
i tried vip for one month and now its the second time they charge my account for vip  

Are you using a CC linked to your account or something for auto-renewal...? That is basically one of the only ways it could be happening >_>

Gonzaemon

Rank 0
Gonzaemon
PostedJun 07, 2013 7:01 am
Sine_Amore wrote:
No, Aeria will not automatically charge you again when your VIP is up. I believe that you can purchase another VIP month at any time during or after your current VIP--it will just stack another month if you purchase during a VIP month. If you would like to wait until your VIP is up to re-purchase, you should be able to find the date you initially bought VIP in your AP Usage History. Hope this helps answer all your questions. (:  

i would have clarification and confirmation about this from GMs pls.Since i posted on R2 forums some time ago asking about vip stacking and didn't have the same answer,they said it doesn't stacks.
http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?45952-VIP-question
thx ~

<a></a>

thebowfamily

Rank 0
PostedJun 14, 2013 7:14 pm
I purchased VIP twice... in the same day... and no it didn't stop me from purchasing it as your question on R2 suggests... I got two months worth.