danutz123456789

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 3:47 am

WHY THEY TAKE OP's

im broke now
why aeria team stoled from me op a work on game for 1 year and half is gone in 3-5 min's 62 op's for a nonap buyer is something LOL.Well they will give me op bk? answer's pls
Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 06, 2012 3:51 am

Re: WHY THEY TAKE OP's

im broke now
danutz123456789 wrote:
why aeria team stoled from me op a work on game for 1 year and half is gone in 3-5 min's 62 op's for a nonap buyer is something LOL.Well they will give me op bk? answer's pls  

You will have to send a ticket to the Shaiya Game Masters. Something similar has happened to other players lately. Those I know about had their OPs restored to them after sending in a ticket. Aeria has stolen nothing. For all I know, someone else might have, though.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

danutz123456789

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 4:13 am

but what is problem ?

why they take op.......... im dont doit nothing wrong or something,and any ideea where to send that ticket..... i mean to any1 else then in Contact us ?

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedSep 06, 2012 4:23 am
What the exact problem is, I don't know. I just know that some other players have had OPs go missing lately. It could be a glitch or something else.

When sending the ticket, do the following:

1. Go to http://aeriagames.com/contact/support

2. Select 'Other' as the Subcategory of your ticket.

3. Select 'Shaiya in English' as Game.

4. Fill in the next fields accordingly.

5. In the 'Message' field, explain the issue. Give the name of the account (and toon) the OPs were on, the time when you last saw the OPs and when you first noticed they were gone, and if you have any screenshots showing the OPs in your inventory, add URLs to those as well for the GMs to check out.

6. Hit 'Send e-mail'

7. The ticket will be looked at within 48 hours. Keep checking 'My tickets' on 'Contact us' to see what the status of the ticket is. When the status changes to 'Hold: customer', click the ticket to see what the GMs have replied. If the GMs need more information, use the 'Follow-up response' field under their answer to send it.

Good luck!

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

danutz123456789

Rank 0
PostedSep 06, 2012 4:40 am
thx for your help im noticed when they gone but........ why to make a screenshoot Smile im never belived this it will happend lolz.ty again and hf