Author Message

vanderbrown

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
4
Location
the Brazil
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:24 am

2WARLORD LVL 80 BFR 4:09

Hello guys, new video ruins black flame in good time I hope you like grand fantasia pt ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUL054PpURo&feature=youtu.be
Advertisement

vanderbrown02

Rank 0
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Posts
2
Location
Brazil
PostedAug 29, 2012 12:11 pm
good man liked

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
Joined
28 Feb 2012
Posts
886
Location
Ukraine
PostedAug 29, 2012 8:30 pm
nice run. BFR doesent exist on gaia tho T.T nobody does it.

Darthkiller_26

Rank 2
Joined
18 Jun 2011
Posts
626
Location
In the end of the world, Argentina
PostedAug 29, 2012 9:24 pm
wtf i run bfr everyday

vanderbrown

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
4
Location
the Brazil
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:29 pm
Darthkiller_26 wrote:
wtf i run bfr everyday  


(;

vanderbrown

Rank 0
Joined
02 Sep 2011
Posts
4
Location
the Brazil
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:30 pm
ttmxx wrote:
nice run. BFR doesent exist on gaia tho T.T nobody does it.  


Draze mystico that this pt play much if you leave it alone it kills hahaha

vanderbrown02

Rank 0
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Posts
2
Location
Brazil
PostedSep 05, 2012 12:41 pm
vanderbrown wrote:
ttmxx wrote:
nice run. BFR doesent exist on gaia tho T.T nobody does it.  


Draze mystico that this pt play much if you leave it alone it kills hahaha  



yes man
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: