Author Message

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
Poland
PostedSep 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Since when do female humans have moustaches?

Not sure if this has always been here, or if I'm seeing things, or if my toon glitched >.>
But what's with this ancient chinese moustache on my toon's face? Neutral



Well tbh, I loled Laughing

Advertisement

Snowydew

Rank 5
Snowydew
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Posts
3458
Location
United States
PostedSep 01, 2012 1:46 pm
lol.... lack of bleaching? or waxing? :p

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
Poland
PostedSep 01, 2012 1:54 pm
Guess that's what happens when I don't log on for 3 months >.>

Mellijor

Rank 5
Mellijor
Joined
17 Jan 2012
Posts
4309
Location
Philippines
PostedSep 01, 2012 3:45 pm
hmmmm need Razor Very Happy

sarahlouise23

GameSage: Shaiya
sarahlouise23
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Posts
167
Location
leeds United Kingdom
PostedAug 10, 2016 10:52 am

Moustaches

Lol
Maybe she wanted to go to ye good old days and go naturaaaaal

AntonBasson

EOS Founder
AntonBasson
Joined
03 Apr 2008
Posts
562
Location
Croatia
PostedAug 10, 2016 11:36 am
Laughing For a [GS] you not that bright, riiiight Laughing

Thanx for necro an old post.

Request a lock please [GM]

demoman11

Rank 1
demoman11
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Posts
228
Location
Brisbane Australia
PostedAug 12, 2016 9:43 pm
AntonBasson wrote:
Laughing For a [GS] you not that bright, riiiight Laughing

Thanx for necro an old post.

Request a lock please [GM]  


Is there ever a time when you're not being mean

iceystryder

Rank 3
iceystryder
Joined
26 Oct 2010
Posts
1134
Location
Germany
PostedAug 13, 2016 3:58 am
demoman11 wrote:
AntonBasson wrote:
Laughing For a [GS] you not that bright, riiiight Laughing

Thanx for necro an old post.

Request a lock please [GM]  


Is there ever a time when you're not being mean  

Doesnt have anything better to do

demoman11

Rank 1
demoman11
Joined
23 Jun 2010
Posts
228
Location
Brisbane Australia
PostedAug 15, 2016 5:42 am
iceystryder wrote:
demoman11 wrote:
AntonBasson wrote:
Laughing For a [GS] you not that bright, riiiight Laughing

Thanx for necro an old post.

Request a lock please [GM]  


Is there ever a time when you're not being mean  

Doesnt have anything better to do  


Yarrrp

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: