Helicix

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Euro Events.

More Euro Events would bring back the Crowd back to AVA...Maybe.
Aeria should stay along the lines of players earning Euros from their Events. For Example, the latest Township Event; playing at least 5 Games to get 10,000 Euros within a 1-3 Days Period. To me, getting Euros is far more better than getting a Gun for 1 Day. But Again...its all in if you care about the certain Event to do It.
Advertisement

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedAug 31, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Euro Events.

Helicix wrote:
Aeria should stay along the lines of players earning Euros from their Events. For Example, the latest Township Event; playing at least 5 Games to get 10,000 Euros within a 1-3 Days Period. To me, getting Euros is far more better than getting a Gun for 1 Day. But Again...its all in if you care about the certain Event to do It.  

The community needs to progress more before we get in making these certain events.They won't simply come back that easily.Not to many quit ava, just a few people(countable).

coolperzon

Rank 0
coolperzon
PostedSep 01, 2012 12:58 am

Re: Euro Events.

iGoldDragon wrote:
Helicix wrote:

The community needs to progress more before we get in making these certain events.They won't simply come back that easily.Not to many quit ava, just a few people(countable).  

True that, the community needs time to progress, but I'm sure at least half of the players that left will come back eventually, because people come and go all the time. Most of the time when I log on to AVA, there's at least 1 person in the lobby or another room that says, "Wow, I haven't played this game in a long time," or something else along those lines. Some of my suggestions to fix the lack of Euros players are getting are:

1. Increase the amount of Euros you gain from a supply.
2. Increase the rate your supply bar fills up, so you get your supply faster.
3. Decrease the price of every gun, so more people are able to afford things.
4. Play/farm more Infection. (When I want a lot of supply points, I just do 20 straight rounds of Infection. I usually get 2500-3300 supply points.)
5. Put more maps in the Event channel. (I know that when an update comes out, a map is put in the Event channel so when you play it, you get 25% more supply points, but it would be better if instead 2 or 3 maps were in Event channel rather than 1.