Maalini

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:31 am

Somewhat newbie looking for an immersive guild.

also, healer!
One of my characters has a great guild, but my lvl 31 Cleric, Locris, seems to be lacking. I'd love to find a guild for him that's tight-knit, dedicated to helping each other, and maybe has some RP elements to it. It is an MMORPG, after all. Smile This might be a bit demanding for someone on their first post, but I thought asking here would be better than just soloing lower-level dungeons and hoping for the best.

Also, it'd be nice to hit things occasionally. I know my primary and imperative job is keeping parties alive, and I love the organization aspect of it, but hey, hammers and holy spells. Too tempting.

So... yeah. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. ^^ I do have a day job, so I can't be dedicated to quests all the time, but I'm happy to lend my services to anyone who needs them(and is in my level bracket so I don't get mauled).
Advertisement

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:38 am

Re: Somewhat newbie looking for an immersive guild.

also, healer!
Maalini wrote:
One of my characters has a great guild, but my lvl 31 Cleric, Locris, seems to be lacking. I'd love to find a guild for him that's tight-knit, dedicated to helping each other, and maybe has some RP elements to it. It is an MMORPG, after all. Smile This might be a bit demanding for someone on their first post, but I thought asking here would be better than just soloing lower-level dungeons and hoping for the best.

Also, it'd be nice to hit things occasionally. I know my primary and imperative job is keeping parties alive, and I love the organization aspect of it, but hey, hammers and holy spells. Too tempting.

So... yeah. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. ^^ I do have a day job, so I can't be dedicated to quests all the time, but I'm happy to lend my services to anyone who needs them(and is in my level bracket so I don't get mauled).  

Hi! Well, LunarSky would be more than happy to take you on. Its a newly established guild, but will be recruting soon.

As a Prophet I feel I will be able to give you a helping hand with Cleric, currently level 71 and moving onwards I shall try my best to aid you. Wether you decide to join or not Smile

Feel free to message me or whisper me ingame

IGN: Ayora

Maalini

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:48 am

also, healer!
XMysticID wrote:
As a Prophet I feel I will be able to give you a helping hand with Cleric; currently level 71 and moving onwards I shall try my best to aid you whether you decide to join or not Smile

Feel free to message me or whisper me ingame.

I may very well take you up on that offer! I've done okay so far because I can restore health basically whenever, but being a support class sometimes limits my soloability so some quests are more difficult than they might be otherwise. Thank you. Very Happy

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 31, 2012 5:51 am

also, healer!
Maalini wrote:
XMysticID wrote:
As a Prophet I feel I will be able to give you a helping hand with Cleric; currently level 71 and moving onwards I shall try my best to aid you whether you decide to join or not Smile

I may very well take you up on that offer! I've done okay so far because I can restore health basically whenever, but being a support class sometimes limits my soloability so some quests are more difficult than they might be otherwise. Thank you. Very Happy  

Not to worry, I can show you some fun DPS setups to play around with. (Currently working on a melee setup just for the LOLS) xD

I'll be back home from work in about 3 and a half hours, if you wanna have a more indepth chat in the mean time just add me and we can talk via the site meebo service.

Maalini

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 4:29 pm

also, healer!
XMysticID wrote:
Maalini wrote:
XMysticID wrote:

Not to worry, I can show you some fun DPS setups to play around with. (Currently working on a melee setup just for the LOLS) xD

I'll be back home from work in about 3 and a half hours, if you wanna have a more indepth chat in the mean time just add me and we can talk via the site meebo service.  

Sorry, we're on opposite sides of the Atlantic so I was just falling asleep as we were talking. @_@ How does meebo work? Oh god I'm new to everything here and it's kind of embarrassing. XD