IronSt4r87

Rank 0
IronSt4r87
PostedAug 26, 2012 9:39 am
honey try Unistall and reinstall... I have faking problem serously.. i dc always for 1 stupid error.. only aeria maked.. not a month and we are already full of problems

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a> You think the real lives more than play
Advertisement

USF_Effect

Rank 0
USF_Effect
PostedAug 26, 2012 10:17 am
IronSt4r87 wrote:
honey try Unistall and reinstall... I have faking problem serously.. i dc always for 1 stupid error.. only aeria maked.. not a month and we are already full of problems  

Darling...this is a tutorial to help the people with that issue...I'm not having this problem Smile

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedAug 26, 2012 3:34 pm
This thread should not even sticky and here is should at SF Tech Help Section not SF Genaral Talk

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

USF_Effect

Rank 0
USF_Effect
PostedAug 26, 2012 3:50 pm
valeman2 wrote:
This thread should not even sticky and here is should at SF Tech Help Section not SF Genaral Talk  

Well, don't need to concern about that because mostly of the players of the community that uses forum. Use "General Discussion" asking for help and so on, and I also help the people who post on "Technical Issues" so to the players see as fast they can...The thread are there, and the GM have knowledge about this thread, that's why is the first of the threads there because is one of the most issues more important and one of those that happen more.

Thanks for the advice, Effect

leej.hamidi

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2012 7:41 pm
i havent had this issue

SaintWoods

Rank 2
SaintWoods
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:25 pm

rc

USF_Effect wrote:
valeman2 wrote:

Well, don't need to concern about that because mostly of the players of the community that uses forum. Use "General Discussion" asking for help and so on, and I also help the people who post on "Technical Issues" so to the players see as fast they can...The thread are there, and the GM have knowledge about this thread, that's why is the first of the threads there because is one of the most issues more important and one of those that happen more.

Thanks for the advice, Effect  

does this valeman guy even play soldierfront...

TheTofu

Rank 0
TheTofu
PostedAug 27, 2012 1:42 am
Happened To Me -.- Ever Since We Moved To Aeria Bad Things Happen To Me -.- I`m Quitting...

xF: uchihatofu

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:39 pm
This happened to me today. All my hundreds of days of armor and like 140 guns were gone. I was like LOL "Now where was that useful little thread I saw before..."

Funny stuff, thanks for the guide xD

BTW: I connected to EU by accident when this happened. I ALT+F4 out of game, relaunched the game and connected to USA server and everything was intact. Just... My guns and all my armors were unequipped o.o

valeman2

Rank 3
valeman2
PostedAug 29, 2012 7:29 pm
This Thread Should moved to Tech Help Section for Correct showing and should not be sticky.

ASF Corporal Valeman2 SUPPORT DOUBLE EXP/SP Improvement Plan x2 EXP/SP Weekends 3 times every week and every month http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2119617

USF_Effect

Rank 0
USF_Effect
PostedAug 30, 2012 10:39 am
exoteric2120 wrote:
This happened to me today. All my hundreds of days of armor and like 140 guns were gone. I was like LOL "Now where was that useful little thread I saw before..."

Funny stuff, thanks for the guide xD

BTW: I connected to EU by accident when this happened. I ALT+F4 out of game, relaunched the game and connected to USA server and everything was intact. Just... My guns and all my armors were unequipped o.o  

It's normal, because your first login you got unequiped because the "dissapear bug" but you now see all your weapons back right?

valeman2 wrote:
This Thread Should moved to Tech Help Section for Correct showing and should not be sticky.  

The GM is the one of who do that, and the one of who knows where is the best place to it be.

Thanks, Effect