KnightsD

Rank 1
KnightsD
PostedAug 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Farming Power Music Fail!

So i was farming in some game(dont ask i'll say toast)! I was playing some dragon force to keep me going. and there was this time when i caught my secound wind,...so Im like wide awake and i've got dragon force BLASTIN! but my character .......I was farming. Its just so lame to listen to hype music when im doing the same thing over and over ect. (you get the idea). that would be like listening to your favorite raiding songs....while watching a turtle run....not like its got places to go or anything. not like there is a finish line or anything. just saying!

Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedAug 27, 2012 11:47 am

Re: Farming Power Music Fail!

KnightsD wrote:
So i was farming in some game(dont ask i'll say toast)! I was playing some dragon force to keep me going. and there was this time when i caught my secound wind,...so Im like wide awake and i've got dragon force BLASTIN! but my character .......I was farming. Its just so lame to listen to hype music when im doing the same thing over and over ect. (you get the idea). that would be like listening to your favorite raiding songs....while watching a turtle run....not like its got places to go or anything. not like there is a finish line or anything. just saying!  

Well first +1 for DragonForce. Secondly, find your favorite game music (not anything too mellow), like Final fantasy or something with good battle music, and then go to a battle event while blasting some heavy metal covers of the songs. Works well in pvp and GRB in shaiya : P

-Retired.