smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedJul 19, 2012 12:14 am
hunnybadger bc they love honey and cute and doesnt care. they gotta do wat they gotta do :3 huehuehue

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>
Advertisement

Bbloodlust

Rank 1
Bbloodlust
PostedJul 19, 2012 8:14 pm
Zillyy, well i first started out as Zilamity, I wanted something that sorta went with calamity, and i really enjoy zombies so chose Zilamity :p then people just nicknamed me Zil and Zilly :3

Raiden4576

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 6:28 pm
I have 3 characters, so I shall explain all of them.

Massaki: My first character, I think Massaki was some Japanese name, but I forgot what it meant. Razz

RaidenIV: Raiden mean thunder/lightning in Japanese. Also, Raiden was taken, so I added an Iv (Roman numeral for four) at then ed. ^_^ Also, I use this name for everything.

Dyrvnu: I wanted this one to be a martial artist, so I translated punch from English to Welsh. I got Dyrnu, and added a v in the middle.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedJul 29, 2012 7:59 pm
I like the song Moskau by Rammstein, so that became my IGN on Diamond.
On Sapphire I'm TenthDoctor. The story behind that is I love David Tennant, and he plays the Tenth Doctor in Dr. Who.

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 8:30 pm
My IGN is Abel_Noxx, I got the Abel part from Abel Nightroad from the anime Trinity Blood and the Noxx at the end sounds cool lol.

Kotoshiki

Rank 0
Kotoshiki
PostedJul 31, 2012 4:23 pm
My IGN is Cichol. Only a handful or a few will automatically know where the name comes from. Regardless if you know or do not, the name "Cichol" comes from another game called Mabinogi.

Another character I have is known as Lugh and it is a Zumi. Lugh was derived from Mabinogi as well. In a way, any character I made comes from one game.

the_ALCH3MIST

Rank 0
the_ALCH3MIST
PostedAug 01, 2012 7:47 am
Alch3mist here. I've been using that name for 3 years now across all my games - it started in the COD4 Promod scene as a bit of a joke: I had a friend who used to call himself Fullmetal, and together we ran around sniping people. Fullmetal Alchemist.
I was very comfortable with the name, and pretty soon I started using it for everything else.

AliceTheRabbit

Rank 0
AliceTheRabbit
PostedAug 17, 2012 5:54 pm
I came up with my IGN thanks to the awesome, anime and manga Pandora Hearts Smile it is like a dark and twisted version of Alice in Wonderland. My favorite character is Alice because I felt I could relate to her, so I named my character AlicePandora :3.

GothicMaid24th

Rank 0
GothicMaid24th
PostedAug 24, 2012 8:47 pm
My ING is Cherrina some-thing-or-other after it, and Nil_Catwedding.

animanian26

GameSage: Eden Eternal
animanian26
PostedAug 24, 2012 9:21 pm
My ING is 'Zean'. I picked Zean because I wanted my name to be unique and just a single word (name). So I chose the letter 'Z'. As you can see Zean would sound like a big man who likes fighting, but I'm so not like that. ^_^ Be sure to add me.