pogopro13

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2012 8:27 pm

When i update the games it bugs....

Im at 48% and BinariesWAVA.exe of my dl and it says : Error due to incomplete or damaged file(s). Anyone help ? And i tryed to replace my Binaries folder wich I did when the bug happened and i did it again and still the same Razz.
Advertisement

Ancil25

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: When i update the games it bugs....

pogopro13 wrote:
Im at 48% and BinariesWAVA.exe of my dl and it says : Error due to incomplete or damaged file(s). Anyone help ? And i tryed to replace my Binaries folder wich I did when the bug happened and i did it again and still the same Razz.  

save a copy of binaries then try deleting and then try to patch i think it will replace them but not 100% sure so save a copy

antonbishara

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 7:11 am
Yeah, same problem happens to me, i saw someone that posted a solution to this issue, the problem comes from the McAfee security center it basicly quaretines the files it suspectes are viruses or something and so it quarentined that file "BinariesWAVA.exe", http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1642885

Heres the fix.

The thing is that i cant access the quarentine section for some reason and i think its because my license has expired with McAfee.., and so i cant fix it, i tried deleting the Binaries folder fruitlessly... Nothing seems to work, so i sent to Aeria a ticket.

Lets hope for the best.