bloodbath685

Rank 0
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:01 am

language.txt file does not exist????

whenever i click the play button in the aeria ignite launcher all i get is an error window saying the language.txt file does not exist. i have re downloaded and re installed 3 times now and cant find anything on the internet, help would be appreciated...?
Advertisement

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:53 am

Re: language.txt file does not exist????

bloodbath685 wrote:
whenever i click the play button in the aeria ignite launcher all i get is an error window saying the language.txt file does not exist. i have re downloaded and re installed 3 times now and cant find anything on the internet, help would be appreciated...?  

Hello fellow Soldier!

Looks like you're missing a file..
do this

Go to your soldier front folder

so, Computer,Local disk,Aeria Games,Soldier front!

I had to try it myself before posting it here, so this will work (i hope)
(so, i had to delete the language.txt file to check if that's the problem tried to launch the game and guess what , i got the same error as you)

But anyways,

Go to the soldier front folder, you right click and go to new, after that you click on text document
Name the file Language,
like on the picture below

After you make that file, double click it so you can access it.
There will be no text or whatsoever in the file until you paste the code i gave you in it.

detail)
0 ¿µ¾î
1 µ¶¾î
2 ½ºÆäÀξî

So, like this

then try to launch SF again!

good luck soldier.

russelzarah20

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 3:34 pm

Re: language.txt file does not exist????

bloodbath685 wrote:

bloodbath685

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 4:08 am
thank you for the reply i shall try this and update you on how successful it is Smile

bloodbath685

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 4:41 am
ok i did exactly what you said, but the problem wasnt that i didnt have the language.txt file because i do and it had the same code in as you told me to put in. i have tried to delete it and create it again but still the same problem as soon as i try and start up the game i get the same error as i posted originally

Ryan_SF

Rank 5
Ryan_SF
PostedAug 14, 2012 7:36 am
I know you've already uninstalled/re installed but try uninstalling Aeria Ignite and Soldier Front then go to your C-Drive and delete your Aeria Games folder, then re-download.http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/

Hopefully you get the problem fixed soon.

bloodbath685

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2012 6:11 am
still no luck at all. same problem telling me the file doesnt exist when it does, so badly want to play this game again thank you for your help but any more ideas on why im getting this error?

MichealNguyenZ

Rank 0
PostedFeb 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Language.txt does not exist?

Why does Language.txt does not exist.
The problem is DFlauncher can not FIND Language.txt. I suggest you delete the folder and reinstall AeriaIgnite than delete the folder of Soldierfront. Download the game again.. it might work since the previous version was not able to read.

WoodPecker.

Rank 5
WoodPecker.
PostedFeb 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Re: Language.txt does not exist?

Why does Language.txt does not exist.
MichealNguyenZ wrote:
The problem is DFlauncher can not FIND Language.txt. I suggest you delete the folder and reinstall AeriaIgnite than delete the folder of Soldierfront. Download the game again.. it might work since the previous version was not able to read.  

he probably wont reply seeing that the thread was made july 30th... but i guess it would help other players.

From Gus, With Love.

faresali32

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2013 1:30 am
ي