iknowyou5

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:37 am

DK Online Fansite Moderator

How are we all doing?

I've just started up a new gaming forum called Gam3con.com and I am planning to have this game as one of the games to focus on (like a fan site). Future contests and give-aways are just some of the things I am planning.

Just wondering if anyone here would like to be a moderator on my forum for DK online. If you would like to, please send me a PM or reply here.

PS: Of course, at the end of the day if you like my forum you are very welcomed to sign up to become a member Razz

Cheers.
Advertisement

ElateChris7

Rank 1
ElateChris7
PostedAug 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Hmm I love moderating though idk how flexible I can be I am usually on the computer all day. However I am currently playing 2 different games and they are keeping me busy. I do tend to take breaks and try to help people with stuff, so if you want I would be more than happy to help moderate Very Happy

iknowyou5

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 9:43 pm
ElateChris7 wrote:
Hmm I love moderating though idk how flexible I can be I am usually on the computer all day. However I am currently playing 2 different games and they are keeping me busy. I do tend to take breaks and try to help people with stuff, so if you want I would be more than happy to help moderate Very Happy  

Hey there, I've just sent you a PM, thanks for your interest.

PaperSpirit

Rank 4
PaperSpirit
PostedAug 19, 2012 8:02 am
i'd just stick to the aeria forums, as third party sites like that scare me becuase you rely on others to moderate for you instead of the Aerian authorities where they can actually do something about it o.O. Plus u get everyone's opinion here,
anyways g'luck with ur endeavors

<a></a>