Reika_x13
PostedJul 27, 2012 5:07 pm
wow.. sounds legit enough , if i get a job might be able to buy AP sooner

<br> <sup>Rei_Rei21 | Garnet | Legacy</sup>
Advertisement

magnusbear

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:14 pm
wow what a profit for aeria. $40 for under 1 mins actual work. You sure you guys aren't plummers or lawyers?

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedJul 27, 2012 6:27 pm
Haha that sounds like a good idea. Goodness knows how many times I deleted the wrong thing .__.

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedJul 28, 2012 9:16 am
magnusbear wrote:
wow what a profit for aeria. $40 for under 1 mins actual work. You sure you guys aren't plummers or lawyers?  

It takes lot longer than that to verify if the gear was truly dropped or lost through player error. Anyone could spend 40 USD to get their awakening weapon and lie about loosing it in past so that's why they need lot of time to verify it so think about that... There's a huge player base and huge amounts of data to dig into so now you know it isn't a matter of 1 minute process.

akatsukimakkura

Rank 0
akatsukimakkura
PostedJul 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Love the idea!! Wish it came about earlier; glad I have the option now.

Soalai

Rank 1
Soalai
PostedJul 30, 2012 5:50 pm
Popping in to tell Aeria that while I love the idea, and I'm sure all players will appreciate it, I still think $40 for one item is way too expensive. Don't be surprised if people don't buy it because of that. Maybe make it a bundle of 5 or 10 and see how much more it will sell...

<br> <a>GuildLaunch userpage</a><br>

LycorisRouge

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2012 3:47 am
I love that this option is available now, but I also think that the cost may be prohibitive to many. At minimum wage (which I suspect is what many of our players make), $40 is almost 6 hours of work. While many of the rarer items certainly take a while to generate, 6 hours of work and 6 hours of play feel very much different, and I imagine people might hesitate to spend it all at once on one item that will be returned to them bare.

I predict that setting the price closer to $20-25 will make people much more willing to use the service in general.

Certainly, log checking, verification, and all that stuff does eat up a lot of time, but for the sake of everyone, I should hope that verification for one item would take less than 2 hours of active work (since I imagine just waiting for things is also a big part of it).

Nevertheless, kudos for including any kind of item recovery system.

0ni_Nekomaru

Rank 0
0ni_Nekomaru
PostedAug 14, 2012 6:04 pm
$40 to recover one item.
So basically its for people dumb enough to try and level their awakened weapons to +10 without a safety stone right?

magnusbear

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 8:59 pm
hmmm...initiating a search then checking results takes more than a minute? Nope. Remember while the search is under way the employee can continue with other work. Total time may be 20 mins or more, but actual human input is only a min or two. So still totally overpriced.

WarrLorddd

Rank 0
PostedAug 19, 2012 6:04 am
Honestly i would agree but then again NO>>>

This is a KIDS Marketed game many are mature members i for one am not,, But if my son approach me telling me the game wish to charge him more than a subscription cost of many other great games to recover one item.. ( YOU DO KNOW IT"S ONE YOU PUT RIGHT AREIA?

In fact don't even get me started on the item box that you need to spend AP and still have to pretend you opening a gift to randomly get something you want and it's a game of chance.. I mean really? Lets pay for what we want not what you want us to pay for..

Example:
Box one (100000ap)
Chance to get either item
1 EC
2 Safety Stone
1 Dragon ( Which will take about 4-6 chances)

Surprise they didn't add the Recovery Stone as a Chance Item.. Wait they won't look at that cash cow.