kyle015

Rank 0
kyle015
PostedAug 17, 2012 9:52 pm

1 min 100% Crafting Success Rate

Well as the title says, what if we have an event that provides 100% chance of crafting anything for 1 minute. Random time, random city/area once a week/month/holiday whatever. I think more people would stay on longer just waiting for that 1 minute of 100% success rate. Just a suggestion XD

Advertisement

blaze0227

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:04 pm
it'll ruin the economy more as it is now. imo

kyle015

Rank 0
kyle015
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:08 pm
hmmm, well lets say what if this event takes place on random dungeons/maps (not cities) so those lucky ones on those areas will be the only one to benefit on this event. and it's also 1 min so in case people try to teleport to the area it's gone by the time they get there.

Galyagos

Rank 0
Galyagos
PostedAug 18, 2012 2:22 am
Food for thought.

The moment an announcement like that goes off, the server would suffer a lagspike due to all the people rushing. I imagined just as people would rush for the WorldBosses except that anyone and everyone would be invited without level restriction. You would rock that boat harder than an iceberg hitting Titanic.

Everyone would lag and not getting anything and some even just dc. Now what would've been the point of that :<

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:08 am
Would make items that boost success rate and SKBs useless, so no.

Maeyi

Rank 2
Maeyi
PostedAug 18, 2012 4:20 am
As nice as the idea sounds. Everyone would just wait for that 1minute to craft everything. (Having all 3sprites ready, I s'pose)
Would cause a major lag spike as someone said.

It'd seem useless either way, only about 2 out of 200 people would maybe manage to use this 1minute craft success. You'd get mass QQ from people who spent 10minutes trying to teleport due to lag. xD

Daskillaz

Rank 0
PostedMar 26, 2013 6:11 pm
What if it's like a boss thing?And instead of time, it's a amount you can craft. Like fight a boss 10 levels higher then "your" level and for every 10 seconds you survive, you get 1 item success, but it can't be trade-able, and you can't be invisible plus the boss is really hard, to the level the player is, so not everyone in one area, everyone is solo like a HoJ but for 1 person and they boss. And it should be used as a SKB for if your sprite's not ready to craft the item you want.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedMay 03, 2013 2:02 am
Daskillaz wrote:
What if it's like a boss thing?And instead of time, it's a amount you can craft. Like fight a boss 10 levels higher then "your" level and for every 10 seconds you survive, you get 1 item success, but it can't be trade-able, and you can't be invisible plus the boss is really hard, to the level the player is, so not everyone in one area, everyone is solo like a HoJ but for 1 person and they boss. And it should be used as a SKB for if your sprite's not ready to craft the item you want.  

Keep in mind that it has been 1/2 a year since the last post... please don't necro threads. Make new ones if you have a fresh idea!

As to your idea:

This would make it really easy to craft yellows and would totally mess up the money people make from forcing yellows at higher levels. I can solo most elite bosses 10 levels above me. Razz I'd be pumping out 2 yellows every hour xD