Author Message

tfreezer0

Rank 0
Joined
21 Jan 2012
Posts
4
Location
Germany
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:48 am

Question

Hello,

anyone knows if there will be mounts in DK Online?Maybe even dragons to fly?
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12290
Location
Virginia United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 12:07 pm
There are teleporters, pets, and shape shifting.. but I can't find anything about mounts.

I saw some screenshots awhile back of someone on a mount, but I want to say it was with the screenshots on the unreleased Archer class. Meaning it may be released in a future patch.

robertgriffin10

Rank 2
robertgriffin10
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
488
Location
West Chester United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 1:21 pm
It will be really wack if there are no mounts. What's an rpg game without mounts?

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedAug 16, 2012 6:13 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
It will be really wack if there are no mounts. What's an rpg game without mounts?  


clearly an RPG without mounts is an RPG without mounts Razz

(ontopic: Perhaps shape-shifting takes the place of mounts?)

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
968
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedAug 16, 2012 6:50 pm
robertgriffin10 wrote:
It will be really wack if there are no mounts. What's an rpg game without mounts?  
I have seen many mmorpg without mounts (since when DK is a rpg only?). If the system works well without them, there is no reason to have them. Perhaps sometime the mounts are giving unfair advantages in many games, so if there will be again crazy stats with the mounts, i will be glad if there aren't.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedAug 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Bryan.Fury wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
It will be really wack if there are no mounts. What's an rpg game without mounts?  
I have seen many mmorpg without mounts (since when DK is a rpg only?). If the system works well without them, there is no reason to have them. Perhaps sometime the mounts are giving unfair advantages in many games, so if there will be again crazy stats with the mounts, i will be glad if there aren't.  


Herp Derp DK is a straight up RPG my friend.

Also I refer you to your argument in the clan posts as to why "if the system works well without them, there is no reason to have them"

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
Joined
07 Mar 2010
Posts
968
Location
TekkenForce Town Italy
PostedAug 16, 2012 8:18 pm
marksteele wrote:
Bryan.Fury wrote:
robertgriffin10 wrote:
It will be really wack if there are no mounts. What's an rpg game without mounts?  
I have seen many mmorpg without mounts (since when DK is a rpg only?). If the system works well without them, there is no reason to have them. Perhaps sometime the mounts are giving unfair advantages in many games, so if there will be again crazy stats with the mounts, i will be glad if there aren't.  


Herp Derp DK is a straight up RPG my friend.

Also I refer you to your argument in the clan posts as to why "if the system works well without them, there is no reason to have them"  
I seriously don't see it as a RPG, it have all the feature a normal mmorpg have, so why call it only rpg?

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Ipsylon

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
Ipsylon
Joined
17 Sep 2008
Posts
27
Location
Capital Federal Argentina
PostedAug 16, 2012 8:29 pm
Bryan, mark never said it was a single player RPG, the only difference between RPG and MMORPG is that MMO stands for massive multiplayer online, the genre role playing game still stands. You are making an argument over lingo and not over content of the game....
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: