ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedAug 14, 2012 6:12 pm
pipiopop wrote:
1st. i haz an acc with 100% wolf Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy just made it for fun a time ago

and second i WAS kicked out of mercenary to it wasnt a prob becuz iam already back in
but what was actually the reason of me being kicked?

just curious  

Maybe because the master thought "pipiopop" is a name for a football Smile ? ...Just kidding man..

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy
Advertisement

nagglett

Rank 1
nagglett
PostedAug 15, 2012 12:16 am
I played you today. You agreed to 1v1, said "brb", and joined a knife game to farm your k/d even higher. I ain't even mad, just amused.

When you're in a clan that's main intro is/was:
"Respect is Key"
it makes no sense to not respect your word.

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedAug 15, 2012 3:50 am
nagglett wrote:
I played you today. You agreed to 1v1, said "brb", and joined a knife game to farm your k/d even higher. I ain't even mad, just amused.

When you're in a clan that's main intro is/was:
"Respect is Key"
it makes no sense to not respect your word.  

I'm not going to defend ghost, he needs no defending, but please remember that he is a GS and has jib that he cannot not do. I'm sure that it was down to the knife event going on right now or one of these jobs that he has to take part in.

I'm not sure how much we know about us as a clan, though respect is our only rule. I for one would do anything to just about anyone if it is possible. Knowing a far amount about ghost, I know that he shares this and that is why I know that there was a reason.

But I'm sure that you can still have that 1 v 1 if you both see fit, you just have to remember that he is a busy guy, most like yourself I'm sure, so finding a time that works for both of you would be a smart idea and build off that.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.