annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:36 pm
No.. I find this matter of one concerning my privacy. Level has nothing to do with it. And I do not use my real name in world chat.

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"
Advertisement

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:38 pm
then how is it that i know your name? LOL

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:40 pm
btw your the one who asking for it. why not follow soem of your own advice about privacy and leave my name out too

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:40 pm
We were in the same guild for awhile. Kumo wouldn't let me expel you ;o

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:44 pm
dualheart24 wrote:
get on your main account kid. or is it that bad that you need to hide your true forum account.

i got many characters thank you though.
i have a lvl 70
2 lvl 60's
4 lvl 50+
8 lvl 40's

and thats just on one server  

if you think 70 is high you have not seen anything in this game yet.
ALso many chars doesn't make you look pro anyway. i can have 100 alts who failed but i rather have afew who owns ^^

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:44 pm
yea i remember now but talk about privacy you didnt think i change dmy name for a reason? and still you blurt it out?

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:47 pm
ahjac wrote:
dualheart24 wrote:
get on your main account kid. or is it that bad that you need to hide your true forum account.

i have a lvl 70
2 lvl 60's
4 lvl 50+
8 lvl 40's

ALso many chars doesn't make you look pro anyway. i can have 100 alts who failed but i rather have afew who owns ^^  

i suggest you get on your main forum account if you want me to even take in to concideration what your saying to me. i honestly dont care bout lvl 80 / 90's theres no end game so why should i care what game is like? and i have many accounts cuz i wanna be able to use different classes that doesnt make me pro i know that never said i was now did i? now how bout you crawl out of your little insecure shell and coem talk to me on your main forum account instead of being a coward and hide on an alt forum account.

ahjac

Rank 1
ahjac
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:54 pm
dualheart24 wrote:
ahjac wrote:
dualheart24 wrote:

i have a lvl 70
2 lvl 60's
4 lvl 50+
8 lvl 40's

i suggest you get on your main forum account if you want me to even take in to concideration what your saying to me. i honestly dont care bout lvl 80 / 90's theres no end game so why should i care what game is like? and i have many accounts cuz i wanna be able to use different classes that doesnt make me pro i know that never said i was now did i? now how bout you crawl out of your little insecure shell and coem talk to me on your main forum account instead of being a coward and hide on an alt forum account.  

i can't be bother to fill in my particulars and i don't see why i should. this is not a match making forum.
look at your own topic before you said anything. you are the one nagging on pleveling on alts.
oh and you are the one showing off your levels nobody is doing that.

end of conversion. you prob still don't get it anyway.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 15, 2012 12:08 am
alright, this has gone way off topic and far enough, requesting lock

<center></center>

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedAug 15, 2012 12:08 am

Re: Fail level up Event

Don't really care with side discussion going on. Just gonna answer the OP, who has proved himself to be an idiot again.

dualheart24 wrote:
So i have a Question about this level up event..
is this event about seeing who can level the fastest by actually doing quests and dungeons?
or
is it to see who can get power leveled the Quickest in Auris Bay?

because i was in Auris Bay a few minutes ago and there are like level 20's 30's 40's 50's here like seriously what a fail level up event.

i thought we were supposed to get recognized for all our hard work. not recognized because we can power level a low character in a level 70+ map  

Who cares? Rewards are NT, and it's at least promoting /something/. Are you mad or something? Over what? Someone using this event to level alts? I mean the big statement here that I really can't emphasize enough is

Who honestly cares?

Ragazzo made it so the event could not be horribly abused. NT rewards, level related rewards, and made it so you couldn't be /at/ the tier when the event started to get the payout. What more do you really need? So someone can't level an alt during the event? So what. Really. If you're that mad please do us all a favor and request for your Aeria account to be locked, there is really no need to sit here and whine about people leveling alts. It's promoting map grinding, general activity, and just an all around goal for the community. Does that really make you upset? Come on.