La_Folie

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 11:11 am
shmanorus wrote:
DKantor wrote:
Also, I guess this is kinda on this subject (I think), but are people getting small freezes in game often? I mean when they are about to be shot by an enemy or are starting to shoot and then it freezes up? ALso, my computer is more than capable or running AVA.  
Mine too.And i think 3/4 of those,who have freezes.Just AVA have the worst optimization of the Unreal Engine i ever saw.  

I get these random stuttering too. I thought it was just because I had a laptop GPU, GTX 540M, however, after a while of playing, the stuttering goes away.

IGN: NeedlePin
Advertisement

Mendoksei

Rank 2
Mendoksei
PostedAug 13, 2012 2:02 pm
La_Folie wrote:
shmanorus wrote:
DKantor wrote:
Also, I guess this is kinda on this subject (I think), but are people getting small freezes in game often? I mean when they are about to be shot by an enemy or are starting to shoot and then it freezes up? ALso, my computer is more than capable or running AVA.  
Mine too.And i think 3/4 of those,who have freezes.Just AVA have the worst optimization of the Unreal Engine i ever saw.  

I get these random stuttering too. I thought it was just because I had a laptop GPU, GTX 540M, however, after a while of playing, the stuttering goes away.  

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
PostedAug 13, 2012 2:36 pm
get a better computer

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedAug 13, 2012 4:04 pm
Get nPROTECT GameGuard Personal 3.0 !! Has Game Optimizer, Anti Virus, FireWall, eliminates GG errors, and keeps FPS running smooth.

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedAug 13, 2012 4:10 pm
41ste wrote:
get a better computer  

^that

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedAug 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Re: Fixing Frame Rates?

Getting some odd and unreliable FPS
OverKillX9 wrote:
So, I was playing AVA Europe Server, even though I was suppose to play on North America but there was hardly anybody in North America server due to late night, and out of nowhere, I'm getting, like the description says, odd and unreliable FPS, like it keeps on freezing for half a second, and goes fine, but it does it again. I've been trying to fix this, adjusting almost every quality options there is, and it still became unreliable and unplayable. The graphics went fine back then until now and nothing on my computer has been updated for the past couple weeks.

Is there a certain options that can fix this? Only thing I'm running is Avast and Skype.

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33GHz
Gigabyte 550 GTS OC1 1.5GB
3GB RAM
Windows XP Professional SP3 32-Bit.  

ow lol... Ye, stop Avast while playing AVA !!

shahar556699

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:37 am
me too my computer spec is :
AMD Readon 6670HD
pentium E600 4gb
Win 7 64BIT and the max fps i get is 120
i need to be 200 or higher of aeria System Requirements
and sometimes i get fps drops to 40fps fix this fken game aeria