MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedOct 29, 2011 6:04 pm
I'd be so happy if Tactics added the icecreams (specially the prime one o.o) to the crystal altar <333

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357
Advertisement

pemula2

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2011 4:56 am
i think the prize on eden crystal is a bit to high 49coins for 49ap EC.

i actually don't mind about getting 2 coins per 2 hours, i think that makes people who actually play the game somehow get rewarded.

with that being said, i do wish for items, equips that are available for exchange, and would be great if they are (alpha) - putting a prime there might be dream comes true but i guess thats a bit too much to ask for =P -

also if there's like the 500th random people who ask for the coins will get an additional chest (addtional 2 coins) or something like that will be a pleasant surprise ^^

cyap

Rank 0
PostedNov 08, 2011 6:35 am
i would also join in with ppl saying to add better stuff or make it easier to get these coins.... but i should as heck don't want afk botters and/or gold spammers to get something more than I would be able to. I get 8-10 a day if I remember as I can't accept the guild quest one? Could someone tell me more about this guild quest one? does the guild we're in need to have a town? if so I think it would be good if people didn't need to be in a guild with town guilds to accept the quest... as not many botters are in guilds (that I've seen or heard of)

also.... how in the world do you guys get 1 every 2hrs? O_O get a life...this is said in the most non offensive manner I can.... but yeah when you do do the maths for the coins and the amount you get per day is very limited.....

I agree with HelenC_23517, there should be a button in item mall for us to collect our EPs... maybe a botcha or watzit that we have to enter correctly to get out EP? that way we won't have to go into aven to break out dng runs etc...

also I know this is far, but as pemula2 said, primes in loyalty shop? =3
and mayb the 50% mounts? :s
they are no in IM after all >_>
or at least some costumes xDD
kthxbai ._.

themoodyone

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2011 12:22 am
The one thing that really bothers me is that there's only pink clothing dye in the loyalty shop. I see no harm in adding the other colors for at least the clothing, I don't even care if hat dyes are in there. I mean, it's only class clothing. It's not costumes. And most people have costumes anyway, so I don't see the harm in it.

Please consider adding the other colors.

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:27 am
It'd be nice if there were more dyes added to the loyalty shop, not only random ones for outfits, we also need costume dyes. Specially red and green O.o

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
In your heart,inside your dreams United States
PostedMar 11, 2012 1:56 am
My suggestion is put something into the fashion category lol cuz atm all i do with my eternal points is buy ECs & soon auric jewels since lvling is getting harder now ^^;

Wujiaxin

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2012 8:13 am
Could You put Eternal CP Charm2 on loyalty shop? thanks Very Happy

Froteuse

Rank 0
PostedMay 31, 2012 5:28 am

Hi.

There is a big loyalty shop problem on the french server.

GM are cancelling events without notice!

KuragariRyu

Rank 0
KuragariRyu
PostedAug 13, 2012 6:56 pm
It's pretty lame that Aeria took one of the only good things about the loytalty shop away.
Bring it back or bring us something as good.

Is this thread even alive anymore? I heard Tactics wasn't even around anymore.

lixyang

Rank 0
lixyang
PostedApr 09, 2013 11:38 am

2 hours = 2 coins
My sugestion to Loyal Shop;
1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

^_ goodluck all _^