lansmart

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:04 pm   Last edited by lansmart on Aug 06, 2012 3:40 am. Edited 1 time in total

Connection host failed 2 (Solution found for temporary use.)

So i know everyone else has this problem and ive looked around for solutions but non has worked.

i know since the migration of ijji to aeria things been going to ****.

from ijji i used to have good connection and rare disconnections or freeze

migration with aeria. im getting all connection host failed (2) errors.
freezing in the loading screen before gameplay
and crashing of my game after freezing or disconnection from connection fail error.

anyone else have any solutions that is LEGI and instead of suggestions.

ive deleted my gameguard and reinstalled gameguard.
ive turned off my firewall for gameplay
ive reinstalled the game twice.

none has worked so far.

I am currently using Steam to play AVA. i used to use the IJJI engine to load the game until steam was more convenient.

This post has been edited

okay so i found a temporary solution to those who really wants to do this. ive noticed that the steam client is the most likely problem to run any aeria games. since steam probably hasnt updated their files to migration for ijji to aeria the only temporary solution so far it worked since i was able to play a match without the error. you have to delete all the files that ijji has in your steamapps/common files. download AVA from aeriagames itself. run downloader and installer with Aeria ignite. run the game through their exe. now again i could be wrong on a few but this is a temporary solution i found for steam users mostly. cant guarantee on those who are still running Ijji reactor.
Advertisement

syoptic

Rank 0
PostedAug 05, 2012 10:31 pm
ya can you believe this?

I was playing today and then my steam version updated and now I have this problem

can not play a game

also the thumbnail adds are blank

FIX THIS!

Either that or give me a refund on every dime I ever spent on AP

LowerView

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2012 2:39 pm
Yea , i had the same problem when i downloaded off steam after ijji got bought. I just fixed it by downloading it off Aeria which fixed the Connection to the Host blahblahblah.

al3xnom3rcy112

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2012 11:54 am
Well **** this. Still not working. The aeria download doesn't work in my case. Steam is the only solution for me. :c