Here is a method which will hopefully resolve your issue.
Go to Control Panel
Search for Akamai NetSession Interface Control Panel
Go to Advanced
(or preferences) (the second tab)
At Services, click on Start
[If it's already on Start, click Stop and Start the service again]
If that fails to work then you will need to download the Akamai file
. There's a second part to the download that makes you open a file called "Open 10MB.bin" which is unnecessary and when you get to this part you can just cancel it. Also, don't forget you will need to re-install Wolfteam.
1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive. The AeriaGames folder will be in the following path location "C:\AeriaGames
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer.
4) Disable your Firewall
and Windows Defender
5) Make sure that your DirectX
and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce
), ( AMD ATI Radeon
) are up to date.
6) Clean the Registry by installing and running CCleaner
which is a Registry Cleaner.
7) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer from HERE
8 ) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this update process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files.