disturbed_engel

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2011 11:59 pm
How about instead of recoloring, start using a special place to mod the colors.. each area or part of the outfit would cost certain amount... or start using tint bottles, of different color or something like that.. not ONLY thru the Item mall, but as in the game itself, like a person inside the major cities in charge of the costume/armor color customizing...
Advertisement

apierce4796

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 9:01 pm
Suggestion for more green eye colors for other eyes in the makeover kit... Or hazel. Or just more eye colors overall for the eyes we get ;x We don't have much to choose from.

Kihluna

Rank 0
Kihluna
PostedJul 21, 2012 4:22 pm
I played a game before *cough* PerfectWorld *cough* where 2 people could be wearing the same outfit and look nothing alike.

You could buy the item out of the item mall or AH in whatever color you wanted, or buy a color you didnt like and then buy the color dye you wanted.
There was an NPC who did the dying. I think she was called a "seamstress" or something

ex:

Bikini top-green

you buy 4 pink dyes and pay X amount of gold to die it Pink. Etc.

that way everyone could have the color they wanted, and it would introduce a new product to the market for people to sell.

dawnoceanbaby

Rank 0
dawnoceanbaby
PostedAug 09, 2012 11:31 am

Pokemon Ideas

Just ideas
This is an idea for a player costume or a Sprite costume. I was thinking of something with Pokemon like a Pikachu Costume set for Sprite. Not really sure what it would do but then I also was thinking of something for players. Pikachu ears a Yellow body that gives red around cheeks and a tail and Maybe something like Lightning Bolts for weapons holding two or even just one. I also was thinking of something like a Charizard Dragon mount, kangaskhan mount where you are in the pouch. And maybe if nothing for Pikachu maybe a Pokemon trainer costumes from the Manga. Red/Blue/Green or Black/White I just thought it would be a fun idea for those old school pokemon lovers. It would also be cool for Couples who want to match costumes like I want with mine.

jacob_18564

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 4:37 am

My Ideas :3

Sorry if theyre ugly, i was bored so i thought of coming up with recolor ideas
Icebound Angel Blade
This blade is made out of ice, keep it away from heat! (Sorry if its crappy DSmile
It kinda looks green, e.e i want the blade to be light blue and the sparkles to be light blue o3o
Recolor of bloodcured demon blade c: e3e
I couldnt upload the pic, tiny pic wasnt working

Kalibrah

Rank 0
Kalibrah
PostedMar 02, 2013 9:01 am
Maybe black/white xtal wings? :O

Laurus_Lupus

Rank 0
PostedApr 01, 2013 12:39 pm

Wish Item

Halo Colour
Would love to have a pink halo Smile

icy086

Rank 0
icy086
PostedAug 11, 2013 3:30 am
sell dyes temp/perm that will color a key part of the costume a certain color or dye the costume a certain color scheme like "aquamarine" which would have blue and turquoise. put the dyes in the clay tables or in the item mall. this could also be used for armor and weapons