Brammycakes

Rank 0
PostedJul 16, 2012 9:29 pm
Thanks to everybody in this thread who tracked down gameplay video for this. I seriously hate point and click games of this nature. and am not too happy about how they advertised it frankly. seems a bit underhanded.
Advertisement

Floccinauci

Rank 2
Floccinauci
PostedJul 17, 2012 1:15 am
Brammycakes wrote:
Thanks to everybody in this thread who tracked down gameplay video for this. I seriously hate point and click games of this nature. and am not too happy about how they advertised it frankly. seems a bit underhanded.  

I think that heavy "point and click"-style might just be a personal preference of the guy who made the videos, since there are some videos where it seems to be done with normal keyboard movement.

pumaroma

Aeria: Product Manager
pumaroma
PostedJul 17, 2012 10:20 pm
Floccinauci wrote:
Brammycakes wrote:

I think that heavy "point and click"-style might just be a personal preference of the guy who made the videos, since there are some videos where it seems to be done with normal keyboard movement.  

DK Online will have both navigating styles built into the system, WASD and Click to Move.

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
PostedJul 18, 2012 6:03 pm
aww though this game is click action

Kitsu_Chibi

Rank 0
Kitsu_Chibi
PostedAug 05, 2012 7:39 am
koager wrote:

So the clothes that are there in character creation, can you choose them to start your character in? or are they just for show?