trokoshea

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2011 11:51 am
I'd be interrested to understand some values and their effects.

For instance in Army info:
- What's the impact of Army Fatigue? How does it evolves (increase, decrease)?
- What does the Influence value mean?

In fact, there should be a consistent Guide explaining each value of every interface/window so that we really command our units with the proper level of competency.

Advertisement

KBUL_981FM

Rank 0
KBUL_981FM
PostedJan 23, 2012 1:04 am

Advanced- sire skills
Kevlar33 wrote:
The sire skills had a slider, which went from 0 to MAX, on the learn skills screen. An explanation of what this did would be nice, since it didn't seem to affect the experience earned, time taken, or time to learn the skill (it was always instant) in CB  

The best any can figure is it is for higher levels, when the cost of the skills is going to be in the hundreds of thousands or millions. this way you can purchase it little by little instead of trying to come up with it all at once

davidsbeatrice

Rank 0
davidsbeatrice
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Custom Game Guide

Regarding the breaking down of gear and the uses for what you receive.
I would like to see a game guide on breaking down gear and what you can do with all the different items that you get when breaking down gear.

Also....would love to see a auto stack feature in the bag to stack like items automatically.

mtsace

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 9:43 pm
i agree with all stated above....

the only thing i would add is it would be nice to see the rounds of the battle inthe report...like it does sometimes in the Instance Dungeon

morriganrheged

Rank 0
PostedMar 03, 2012 5:25 am

game

new player
really enjoying the game , ill at the moment and it distracts me from the pain- would like to have the ability to play at being a non ********* e.g. pagan and be able to build a pagan world but really enjoying the building and campaigning

PietDouma

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2012 3:04 am

howto's through video's

make video's of howt's is so much clearer
I think explaining this game by video's would make things soo much clearer. There are 1000s of free programs around that capture screenaction , so would be easy to do for anybody. also you.

PietDouma

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2012 3:08 am

unclear what this game is abouth

wat is the purpose of this game
a game should have a purpose , what are people plaing for? what can you achieve? Is there a gamepurpose,? is there something to reach? a goal even?

PietDouma

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2012 3:19 am

what do wonnderupgrades do

when wonder is upgraded, what is the difference lvl 1,2,3,4,5,6?
advaced guyde > aliances > wonders,
mis wonderupgrades explained , whit is the effect on different wonderlvls, does the rewards get bigger? like more wondersoldiers?

ROSASngDIGMA

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 9:34 am
i'm quite bothered that range and speed seems to be not an element in golden age's combat mechanics...could you please enlighten us on this part..thank you

ROSASngDIGMA

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 9:39 am

combat guide
oh...and one more thing.....why does troop training requires stone?...is it not only the ballista or catapult that would need stones?????