Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedAug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Health and Mana Orbs Not Working?

Read here for info starting 8-2-2012!
So, I know a lot of you are wondering "Why aren't my mana and health orbs working all of a sudden!?!?!!!11!!?1" Well, I will tell you:

When maintenance happened on August 2nd, 2012, they updated the Health and Mana orb interface! Now you can switch them ON or OFF whenever you like! Nifty, huh? Here's how you do it:

When you see this^^^ it means that your health and mana orbs are currently turned off. To turn them on...

...go to this section on the menu bar located at the bottom of your screen. Click on the button with the image of the 2 cogs shown in the picture.

This window should pop up when you do. You note that you now have two new options at the bottom of this window.

If you click the box with the indicating
red arrow, pointing towards the "auto-heal when health gets below 50%", it will activate your Health Orbs!

If you click the box with the indicating
blue arrow, pointing towards the "auto-restore when mana gets below 50%", it will activate your Mana Orbs!

It's super easy and they will show their respective colors while they are turned on! Enjoy saving your Health and Mana orbs for when you really need them!!